Scotty McCreery's 'Trouble With Girls' Music Video Debuted
A new music video from Scotty McCreery has landed online after being premiered on CMT during the weekend. In the visuals made for his single "The Trouble With Girls", the 18-year-old country music singer portrays a high school student who flirts with a girl he likes.
Depicting a cute love story which many teens usually go through, the clip is set at Scotty's real-life school, Garner Magnet High School in North Carolina. Speaking of the location in this Roman White-directed clip, the "American Idol" champ said, "It made me comfortable, since I wasn't in some random place."
"The Trouble With Girls" is the second single taken from Scotty's first studio album "Clear as Day" which was released on October 4. It landed at No. 1 at Billboard 200 in its first week, making the "I Love You This Big" crooner the first country act to debut at the top spot of the chart with his first studio album.
Scotty McCreery's "Trouble With Girls" Music Video
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana