Scotty McCreery's 'Trouble With Girls' Music Video Debuted
A new music video from Scotty McCreery has landed online after being premiered on CMT during the weekend. In the visuals made for his single "The Trouble With Girls", the 18-year-old country music singer portrays a high school student who flirts with a girl he likes.
Depicting a cute love story which many teens usually go through, the clip is set at Scotty's real-life school, Garner Magnet High School in North Carolina. Speaking of the location in this Roman White-directed clip, the "American Idol" champ said, "It made me comfortable, since I wasn't in some random place."
"The Trouble With Girls" is the second single taken from Scotty's first studio album "Clear as Day" which was released on October 4. It landed at No. 1 at Billboard 200 in its first week, making the "I Love You This Big" crooner the first country act to debut at the top spot of the chart with his first studio album.
Scotty McCreery's "Trouble With Girls" Music Video
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott 'Definitely Looked Like a Couple' at NBA Game
- Aaron Hernandez Asked to Share Prison Cell With Alleged Gay Lover
- 'Jurassic Park' Alum Jeff Goldblum Joins 'Jurassic World 2'
- 'The Voice' Live Top 12 Eliminations: Who Is the First to Get Sent Home?
- Justin Bieber Is Featured on DJ Khaled's Star-Studded Single 'I'm the One'
- Nicki Minaj's Getting Trolled for Blonde Bob Wig: 'I'm Tired of Being Bullied'
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together