Scotty McCreery's 'Trouble With Girls' Music Video Debuted
A new music video from Scotty McCreery has landed online after being premiered on CMT during the weekend. In the visuals made for his single "The Trouble With Girls", the 18-year-old country music singer portrays a high school student who flirts with a girl he likes.
Depicting a cute love story which many teens usually go through, the clip is set at Scotty's real-life school, Garner Magnet High School in North Carolina. Speaking of the location in this Roman White-directed clip, the "American Idol" champ said, "It made me comfortable, since I wasn't in some random place."
"The Trouble With Girls" is the second single taken from Scotty's first studio album "Clear as Day" which was released on October 4. It landed at No. 1 at Billboard 200 in its first week, making the "I Love You This Big" crooner the first country act to debut at the top spot of the chart with his first studio album.
Scotty McCreery's "Trouble With Girls" Music Video
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Mariah Carey Plans to Throw More 'Subtle Shade' at Nicki Minaj
- Report: Generous George Clooney Under FBI Investigation for Money Laundering
- 'Justice League' Character Posters and Teasers Are Out, First Trailer Will Be Released Soon
- 'Twin Peaks' Revival: First Photos and Details Are Revealed
- FOX's' X-Men' Pilot 'Gifted' Unveils First BTS Photo Featuring Amy Acker