Scotty McCreery's 'Trouble With Girls' Music Video Debuted
A new music video from Scotty McCreery has landed online after being premiered on CMT during the weekend. In the visuals made for his single "The Trouble With Girls", the 18-year-old country music singer portrays a high school student who flirts with a girl he likes.
Depicting a cute love story which many teens usually go through, the clip is set at Scotty's real-life school, Garner Magnet High School in North Carolina. Speaking of the location in this Roman White-directed clip, the "American Idol" champ said, "It made me comfortable, since I wasn't in some random place."
"The Trouble With Girls" is the second single taken from Scotty's first studio album "Clear as Day" which was released on October 4. It landed at No. 1 at Billboard 200 in its first week, making the "I Love You This Big" crooner the first country act to debut at the top spot of the chart with his first studio album.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce