Scotty McCreery's 'Trouble With Girls' Music Video Debuted
A new music video from Scotty McCreery has landed online after being premiered on CMT during the weekend. In the visuals made for his single "The Trouble With Girls", the 18-year-old country music singer portrays a high school student who flirts with a girl he likes.
Depicting a cute love story which many teens usually go through, the clip is set at Scotty's real-life school, Garner Magnet High School in North Carolina. Speaking of the location in this Roman White-directed clip, the "American Idol" champ said, "It made me comfortable, since I wasn't in some random place."
"The Trouble With Girls" is the second single taken from Scotty's first studio album "Clear as Day" which was released on October 4. It landed at No. 1 at Billboard 200 in its first week, making the "I Love You This Big" crooner the first country act to debut at the top spot of the chart with his first studio album.
Scotty McCreery's "Trouble With Girls" Music Video
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child