Jennifer Lopez Breaks Down in Tears Singing About Lost Love
Jennifer Lopez couldn't contain her emotion at a recent concert. Performing at the Mohegan Sun Casino's 15th anniversary celebration in Connecticut last Saturday, October 22 night, the "On the Floor" hitmaker had to walk off the stage as she started crying on the stage after singing "One Love".
Before the break down, the estranged wife of Marc Anthony revisited her past relationships with an acoustic performance of "If You Had My Love". In the background, words on the screen read, "I want the fairytale. I still believe in love." She told the audience it was "the first song [she] wrote about love."
The 42-year-old singer then went philosophical, asking her fans, "What is love? As the last song I wrote about love...a lot has changed since then." She went on to sing "One Love" while dancers dressed like her accompanied by the look-alikes of her exes, including P. Diddy, Ben Affleck, Cris Judd and Marc appeared on stage.
Afterward, J.Lo told the sold-out crowd, "I took a trip down memory lane." As the crowd applauded, she reportedly began sobbing and was seen wiping her eyes repeatedly before walking off the stage. Despite the break-down, she later returned to the stage to sing a couple more songs, "Let's Get Loud" and "On the Floor."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Report: John Mayer Dating Natalie Morales
- Report: Jennifer Garner's 'Pregnant and Alone' After Ben Affleck Divorce Filing
- '13 Reasons Why' Is Near Season 2 Renewal on Netflix
- Chris Soules Called 911 After Deadly Car Crash, Tried to Help Victim
- 'Alien: Covenant' New Prologue Reveals 'Prometheus' Big Mystery
- Johnny Depp Surprises Pirates of the Caribbean Riders at Disneyland as Captain Jack Sparrow
- Drake and Draymond Green Mock Each Other in Hilarious Meme War
- Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff to Reunite for First Live Performances in 12 Years