Jennifer Lopez Breaks Down in Tears Singing About Lost Love
Jennifer Lopez couldn't contain her emotion at a recent concert. Performing at the Mohegan Sun Casino's 15th anniversary celebration in Connecticut last Saturday, October 22 night, the "On the Floor" hitmaker had to walk off the stage as she started crying on the stage after singing "One Love".
Before the break down, the estranged wife of Marc Anthony revisited her past relationships with an acoustic performance of "If You Had My Love". In the background, words on the screen read, "I want the fairytale. I still believe in love." She told the audience it was "the first song [she] wrote about love."
The 42-year-old singer then went philosophical, asking her fans, "What is love? As the last song I wrote about love...a lot has changed since then." She went on to sing "One Love" while dancers dressed like her accompanied by the look-alikes of her exes, including P. Diddy, Ben Affleck, Cris Judd and Marc appeared on stage.
Afterward, J.Lo told the sold-out crowd, "I took a trip down memory lane." As the crowd applauded, she reportedly began sobbing and was seen wiping her eyes repeatedly before walking off the stage. Despite the break-down, she later returned to the stage to sing a couple more songs, "Let's Get Loud" and "On the Floor."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Meek Mill Takes More Shots at Drake on 'All the Way Up' Remix
- Disney Is Considering a Live-Action Version of 'The Little Mermaid'
- Johnny Depp Protects $400 Net Worth, Refuses Amber Heard's Request for Spousal Support
- 'Limitless' Is Canceled by CBS After One Season, Gets No Second Chance
- Beyonce Holds Hands With Jay-Z During Date Night in NYC
- New 'Captain America' Comic Reveals Steve Rogers Is a Hydra Agent All Along
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp