Ryan Reynolds Accompanied by Blake Lively on Birthday
Blake Lively got together with her "Green Lantern" co-star Ryan Reynolds again on Sunday, October 23, which is his birthday. The actors were seen with their dogs that morning outside an apartment in Boston where he's filming "R.I.P.D."
Lively tried to keep herself under the radar, wearing a floppy felt hat that hid her face. Reynolds, meanwhile, wrapped himself in a big jacket while helping her to load some things into her black SUV. "They are very much a couple," a source told People. "They're really happy together."
This is not the first time that they were seen together this week. They spent Thursday dining out at Manhattan hot spot The Box to celebrate his forthcoming 35th birthday along with Sandra Bullock. "The group had a great time and stayed late. Sandra left with many of the others, leaving Blake and Ryan alone," a source told Page Six. "Blake and Ryan were sitting downstairs holding hands and had bodyguards with them. They left together at around 2.15 am."
Lively recently split from Leonardo DiCaprio after a brief summer fling. Reynolds divorced from Scarlett Johansson earlier this year but maintains good relationship with her.
More Ryan Reynolds News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake