Ryan Reynolds Accompanied by Blake Lively on Birthday
Blake Lively got together with her "Green Lantern" co-star Ryan Reynolds again on Sunday, October 23, which is his birthday. The actors were seen with their dogs that morning outside an apartment in Boston where he's filming "R.I.P.D."
Lively tried to keep herself under the radar, wearing a floppy felt hat that hid her face. Reynolds, meanwhile, wrapped himself in a big jacket while helping her to load some things into her black SUV. "They are very much a couple," a source told People. "They're really happy together."
This is not the first time that they were seen together this week. They spent Thursday dining out at Manhattan hot spot The Box to celebrate his forthcoming 35th birthday along with Sandra Bullock. "The group had a great time and stayed late. Sandra left with many of the others, leaving Blake and Ryan alone," a source told Page Six. "Blake and Ryan were sitting downstairs holding hands and had bodyguards with them. They left together at around 2.15 am."
Lively recently split from Leonardo DiCaprio after a brief summer fling. Reynolds divorced from Scarlett Johansson earlier this year but maintains good relationship with her.
More Ryan Reynolds News
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer