Ryan Reynolds Accompanied by Blake Lively on Birthday
Blake Lively got together with her "Green Lantern" co-star Ryan Reynolds again on Sunday, October 23, which is his birthday. The actors were seen with their dogs that morning outside an apartment in Boston where he's filming "R.I.P.D."
Lively tried to keep herself under the radar, wearing a floppy felt hat that hid her face. Reynolds, meanwhile, wrapped himself in a big jacket while helping her to load some things into her black SUV. "They are very much a couple," a source told People. "They're really happy together."
This is not the first time that they were seen together this week. They spent Thursday dining out at Manhattan hot spot The Box to celebrate his forthcoming 35th birthday along with Sandra Bullock. "The group had a great time and stayed late. Sandra left with many of the others, leaving Blake and Ryan alone," a source told Page Six. "Blake and Ryan were sitting downstairs holding hands and had bodyguards with them. They left together at around 2.15 am."
Lively recently split from Leonardo DiCaprio after a brief summer fling. Reynolds divorced from Scarlett Johansson earlier this year but maintains good relationship with her.
More Ryan Reynolds News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed