Ryan Reynolds Accompanied by Blake Lively on Birthday
Blake Lively got together with her "Green Lantern" co-star Ryan Reynolds again on Sunday, October 23, which is his birthday. The actors were seen with their dogs that morning outside an apartment in Boston where he's filming "R.I.P.D."
Lively tried to keep herself under the radar, wearing a floppy felt hat that hid her face. Reynolds, meanwhile, wrapped himself in a big jacket while helping her to load some things into her black SUV. "They are very much a couple," a source told People. "They're really happy together."
This is not the first time that they were seen together this week. They spent Thursday dining out at Manhattan hot spot The Box to celebrate his forthcoming 35th birthday along with Sandra Bullock. "The group had a great time and stayed late. Sandra left with many of the others, leaving Blake and Ryan alone," a source told Page Six. "Blake and Ryan were sitting downstairs holding hands and had bodyguards with them. They left together at around 2.15 am."
Lively recently split from Leonardo DiCaprio after a brief summer fling. Reynolds divorced from Scarlett Johansson earlier this year but maintains good relationship with her.
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board