Madonna's Homeless Brother: My Family Turned Their Back on Me
Having a super star as sibling doesn't mean living in a mansion. Madonna's brother Anthony Ciccone revealed in an interview that he has been homeless for a year and a half, living in the streets of Michigan while his sister has luxury homes in New York, Los Angeles and London.
"My family turned their back on me, basically, when I was having a hard time," he told The Michigan Messenger. "You think I haven't answered this kind of question a bazillion times - why my sister is a multibazillionaire, and I'm homeless on the street?" Anthony lost his job at his father's vineyard but did not explain the reason.
Anthony talked more about his appalling living condition, saying "If you spend enough time on frozen concrete without proper insulation you will get frostbite. You have no idea how gruesome it is. You get nerve damage. That's the milder stage, in the severe stage you have tissue damage, that is when you lose parts of your body."
He added, "I got frostbite on my feet last winter. A friend of mine lost all ten toes. Several have died of hypothermia."
More Madonna News
- Stella Maxwell Shows Off Her Pert Derriere in Cheeky Hotpants
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Trying to Steal Kanye West From Kim Kardashian
- 'The Lego Batman Movie' Tops Box Office Again, 'The Great Wall' Humbly Sits on No. 3
- Drake Claps Back at Kanye West's Bizarre Onstage Rant, Addresses Meek Mill Beef
- Tom Brady Is Obsessed With David Beckham
- Angelina Jolie Finally Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Split: We Will Always Be a Family
- Kristen Wiig Is Dancing in New 'The Last Man on Earth' Midseason Premiere Promo
- 'Billions' Bosses on Introducing TV's First Gender Non-Binary Character: It's Really Worth Doing