Madonna's Homeless Brother: My Family Turned Their Back on Me
Having a super star as sibling doesn't mean living in a mansion. Madonna's brother Anthony Ciccone revealed in an interview that he has been homeless for a year and a half, living in the streets of Michigan while his sister has luxury homes in New York, Los Angeles and London.
"My family turned their back on me, basically, when I was having a hard time," he told The Michigan Messenger. "You think I haven't answered this kind of question a bazillion times - why my sister is a multibazillionaire, and I'm homeless on the street?" Anthony lost his job at his father's vineyard but did not explain the reason.
Anthony talked more about his appalling living condition, saying "If you spend enough time on frozen concrete without proper insulation you will get frostbite. You have no idea how gruesome it is. You get nerve damage. That's the milder stage, in the severe stage you have tissue damage, that is when you lose parts of your body."
He added, "I got frostbite on my feet last winter. A friend of mine lost all ten toes. Several have died of hypothermia."
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week