Madonna's Homeless Brother: My Family Turned Their Back on Me
Having a super star as sibling doesn't mean living in a mansion. Madonna's brother Anthony Ciccone revealed in an interview that he has been homeless for a year and a half, living in the streets of Michigan while his sister has luxury homes in New York, Los Angeles and London.
"My family turned their back on me, basically, when I was having a hard time," he told The Michigan Messenger. "You think I haven't answered this kind of question a bazillion times - why my sister is a multibazillionaire, and I'm homeless on the street?" Anthony lost his job at his father's vineyard but did not explain the reason.
Anthony talked more about his appalling living condition, saying "If you spend enough time on frozen concrete without proper insulation you will get frostbite. You have no idea how gruesome it is. You get nerve damage. That's the milder stage, in the severe stage you have tissue damage, that is when you lose parts of your body."
He added, "I got frostbite on my feet last winter. A friend of mine lost all ten toes. Several have died of hypothermia."
More Madonna News
- New Couple Alert! Anwar Hadid Is Dating Nicola Peltz
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics