Madonna's Homeless Brother: My Family Turned Their Back on Me
Having a super star as sibling doesn't mean living in a mansion. Madonna's brother Anthony Ciccone revealed in an interview that he has been homeless for a year and a half, living in the streets of Michigan while his sister has luxury homes in New York, Los Angeles and London.
"My family turned their back on me, basically, when I was having a hard time," he told The Michigan Messenger. "You think I haven't answered this kind of question a bazillion times - why my sister is a multibazillionaire, and I'm homeless on the street?" Anthony lost his job at his father's vineyard but did not explain the reason.
Anthony talked more about his appalling living condition, saying "If you spend enough time on frozen concrete without proper insulation you will get frostbite. You have no idea how gruesome it is. You get nerve damage. That's the milder stage, in the severe stage you have tissue damage, that is when you lose parts of your body."
He added, "I got frostbite on my feet last winter. A friend of mine lost all ten toes. Several have died of hypothermia."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked