Christina Milian and The-Dream's Divorce Finalized
Christina Milian and The-Dream are now free to re-marry. The former couple's divorce has been finalized by an L.A. County Superior Court judge this week. The couple was married in Las Vegas in 2009.
The-Dream, real name Terius Hagert Youngdell Nash, filed for divorce from Milian nine days before the birth of their child. He stated in the divorce paper that the marriage was "irretrievably broken", and that "there is no hope for reconciliation". A settlement agreement was hammered out in November last year.
On the same day news of their official decree was made public, Milian had a leisure time with 19-month-old Violet in a park in Miami, Florida. She also seemed content with her life, tweeting "Love Love Love the people around me. My Family & Friends are so special to me, 143 u guys! God is Good. :) your presence is a gift."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences