Christina Milian and The-Dream's Divorce Finalized
Christina Milian and The-Dream are now free to re-marry. The former couple's divorce has been finalized by an L.A. County Superior Court judge this week. The couple was married in Las Vegas in 2009.
The-Dream, real name Terius Hagert Youngdell Nash, filed for divorce from Milian nine days before the birth of their child. He stated in the divorce paper that the marriage was "irretrievably broken", and that "there is no hope for reconciliation". A settlement agreement was hammered out in November last year.
On the same day news of their official decree was made public, Milian had a leisure time with 19-month-old Violet in a park in Miami, Florida. She also seemed content with her life, tweeting "Love Love Love the people around me. My Family & Friends are so special to me, 143 u guys! God is Good. :) your presence is a gift."
More Christina Milian News
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body