Christina Milian and The-Dream's Divorce Finalized
Christina Milian and The-Dream are now free to re-marry. The former couple's divorce has been finalized by an L.A. County Superior Court judge this week. The couple was married in Las Vegas in 2009.
The-Dream, real name Terius Hagert Youngdell Nash, filed for divorce from Milian nine days before the birth of their child. He stated in the divorce paper that the marriage was "irretrievably broken", and that "there is no hope for reconciliation". A settlement agreement was hammered out in November last year.
On the same day news of their official decree was made public, Milian had a leisure time with 19-month-old Violet in a park in Miami, Florida. She also seemed content with her life, tweeting "Love Love Love the people around me. My Family & Friends are so special to me, 143 u guys! God is Good. :) your presence is a gift."
More Christina Milian News
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion