Christina Milian and The-Dream's Divorce Finalized
Christina Milian and The-Dream are now free to re-marry. The former couple's divorce has been finalized by an L.A. County Superior Court judge this week. The couple was married in Las Vegas in 2009.
The-Dream, real name Terius Hagert Youngdell Nash, filed for divorce from Milian nine days before the birth of their child. He stated in the divorce paper that the marriage was "irretrievably broken", and that "there is no hope for reconciliation". A settlement agreement was hammered out in November last year.
On the same day news of their official decree was made public, Milian had a leisure time with 19-month-old Violet in a park in Miami, Florida. She also seemed content with her life, tweeting "Love Love Love the people around me. My Family & Friends are so special to me, 143 u guys! God is Good. :) your presence is a gift."
More Christina Milian News
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips
- Halle Berry Chugs a Half Bottle of Whiskey at 'Kingsman 2' Comic-Con Panel