Christina Milian and The-Dream's Divorce Finalized
Christina Milian and The-Dream are now free to re-marry. The former couple's divorce has been finalized by an L.A. County Superior Court judge this week. The couple was married in Las Vegas in 2009.
The-Dream, real name Terius Hagert Youngdell Nash, filed for divorce from Milian nine days before the birth of their child. He stated in the divorce paper that the marriage was "irretrievably broken", and that "there is no hope for reconciliation". A settlement agreement was hammered out in November last year.
On the same day news of their official decree was made public, Milian had a leisure time with 19-month-old Violet in a park in Miami, Florida. She also seemed content with her life, tweeting "Love Love Love the people around me. My Family & Friends are so special to me, 143 u guys! God is Good. :) your presence is a gift."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked