Michael Buble's Wife Stuns in Ultimo Lingerie
Luisana Lopilato, the 24-year-old wife of singer Michael Buble, has been announced as the new face of Ultimo. The Argentinian actress has even shot stunning pictures for the lingerie brand's new collection which enhances cleavage and creates "the perfect silhouette".
Ultimo founder and CEO Michelle Mone saw a picture of Lopilato in her wedding dress when she married Buble in April this year. Impressed by what she saw, Mone pursued the international actress with an offer. "It took me a long time to get her but I refused to give up until I got her. Luisana's jaw-dropping beauty and charisma are a perfect fit for Ultimo and we can't wait to unveil our new designs," Mone said.
Although relatively unknown in Britain, Lopilato is an award-winning actress and singer in Argentina. She was also included in Spanish FHM's 100 Sexiest list for three years in a row. "Luisana is one of our most exciting international signings yet and I'm confident she'll bring a new sense of fun and glamor to the brand as our incredible face and body," Mone said.
Lopilato herself commented, "I'm thrilled to be the new face and body of Ultimo. It was an amazing experience shooting the campaign."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal