Michael Buble's Wife Stuns in Ultimo Lingerie
Luisana Lopilato, the 24-year-old wife of singer Michael Buble, has been announced as the new face of Ultimo. The Argentinian actress has even shot stunning pictures for the lingerie brand's new collection which enhances cleavage and creates "the perfect silhouette".
Ultimo founder and CEO Michelle Mone saw a picture of Lopilato in her wedding dress when she married Buble in April this year. Impressed by what she saw, Mone pursued the international actress with an offer. "It took me a long time to get her but I refused to give up until I got her. Luisana's jaw-dropping beauty and charisma are a perfect fit for Ultimo and we can't wait to unveil our new designs," Mone said.
Although relatively unknown in Britain, Lopilato is an award-winning actress and singer in Argentina. She was also included in Spanish FHM's 100 Sexiest list for three years in a row. "Luisana is one of our most exciting international signings yet and I'm confident she'll bring a new sense of fun and glamor to the brand as our incredible face and body," Mone said.
Lopilato herself commented, "I'm thrilled to be the new face and body of Ultimo. It was an amazing experience shooting the campaign."
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'