Michael Buble's Wife Stuns in Ultimo Lingerie
Luisana Lopilato, the 24-year-old wife of singer Michael Buble, has been announced as the new face of Ultimo. The Argentinian actress has even shot stunning pictures for the lingerie brand's new collection which enhances cleavage and creates "the perfect silhouette".
Ultimo founder and CEO Michelle Mone saw a picture of Lopilato in her wedding dress when she married Buble in April this year. Impressed by what she saw, Mone pursued the international actress with an offer. "It took me a long time to get her but I refused to give up until I got her. Luisana's jaw-dropping beauty and charisma are a perfect fit for Ultimo and we can't wait to unveil our new designs," Mone said.
Although relatively unknown in Britain, Lopilato is an award-winning actress and singer in Argentina. She was also included in Spanish FHM's 100 Sexiest list for three years in a row. "Luisana is one of our most exciting international signings yet and I'm confident she'll bring a new sense of fun and glamor to the brand as our incredible face and body," Mone said.
Lopilato herself commented, "I'm thrilled to be the new face and body of Ultimo. It was an amazing experience shooting the campaign."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding