Michael Buble's Wife Stuns in Ultimo Lingerie
Luisana Lopilato, the 24-year-old wife of singer Michael Buble, has been announced as the new face of Ultimo. The Argentinian actress has even shot stunning pictures for the lingerie brand's new collection which enhances cleavage and creates "the perfect silhouette".
Ultimo founder and CEO Michelle Mone saw a picture of Lopilato in her wedding dress when she married Buble in April this year. Impressed by what she saw, Mone pursued the international actress with an offer. "It took me a long time to get her but I refused to give up until I got her. Luisana's jaw-dropping beauty and charisma are a perfect fit for Ultimo and we can't wait to unveil our new designs," Mone said.
Although relatively unknown in Britain, Lopilato is an award-winning actress and singer in Argentina. She was also included in Spanish FHM's 100 Sexiest list for three years in a row. "Luisana is one of our most exciting international signings yet and I'm confident she'll bring a new sense of fun and glamor to the brand as our incredible face and body," Mone said.
Lopilato herself commented, "I'm thrilled to be the new face and body of Ultimo. It was an amazing experience shooting the campaign."
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up