'American Pie' Star Welcomes His First Child
"American Pie" actor Thomas Ian Nicholas is a dad for the first time. His wife Colette gave birth to their first child on Thursday, October 20, his rep confirmed. The couple name the tot Nolan River.
Nolan weighed in at 7 lbs., 4 oz., is 20 inches long and arrived after 15 hours of labor. "The first thing that Nolan did when he entered the world was grab one of the doctor's tools out of his hands," Nicholas told People. "We might just have a future doctor in our midst!"
Nicholas will be back on screen with the "American Pie" gang in the franchise's latest installment, "American Reunion". In this one, Nicholas' character Kevin has separated from Tara Reid's Vicky. The lifelong friends have come home as adults to reminisce about-and get inspired by-the hormonal teens who launched a comedy legend. Pic arrives April 2012.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding