'American Pie' Star Welcomes His First Child
"American Pie" actor Thomas Ian Nicholas is a dad for the first time. His wife Colette gave birth to their first child on Thursday, October 20, his rep confirmed. The couple name the tot Nolan River.
Nolan weighed in at 7 lbs., 4 oz., is 20 inches long and arrived after 15 hours of labor. "The first thing that Nolan did when he entered the world was grab one of the doctor's tools out of his hands," Nicholas told People. "We might just have a future doctor in our midst!"
Nicholas will be back on screen with the "American Pie" gang in the franchise's latest installment, "American Reunion". In this one, Nicholas' character Kevin has separated from Tara Reid's Vicky. The lifelong friends have come home as adults to reminisce about-and get inspired by-the hormonal teens who launched a comedy legend. Pic arrives April 2012.
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?