'American Pie' Star Welcomes His First Child
"American Pie" actor Thomas Ian Nicholas is a dad for the first time. His wife Colette gave birth to their first child on Thursday, October 20, his rep confirmed. The couple name the tot Nolan River.
Nolan weighed in at 7 lbs., 4 oz., is 20 inches long and arrived after 15 hours of labor. "The first thing that Nolan did when he entered the world was grab one of the doctor's tools out of his hands," Nicholas told People. "We might just have a future doctor in our midst!"
Nicholas will be back on screen with the "American Pie" gang in the franchise's latest installment, "American Reunion". In this one, Nicholas' character Kevin has separated from Tara Reid's Vicky. The lifelong friends have come home as adults to reminisce about-and get inspired by-the hormonal teens who launched a comedy legend. Pic arrives April 2012.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs