'American Pie' Star Welcomes His First Child
"American Pie" actor Thomas Ian Nicholas is a dad for the first time. His wife Colette gave birth to their first child on Thursday, October 20, his rep confirmed. The couple name the tot Nolan River.
Nolan weighed in at 7 lbs., 4 oz., is 20 inches long and arrived after 15 hours of labor. "The first thing that Nolan did when he entered the world was grab one of the doctor's tools out of his hands," Nicholas told People. "We might just have a future doctor in our midst!"
Nicholas will be back on screen with the "American Pie" gang in the franchise's latest installment, "American Reunion". In this one, Nicholas' character Kevin has separated from Tara Reid's Vicky. The lifelong friends have come home as adults to reminisce about-and get inspired by-the hormonal teens who launched a comedy legend. Pic arrives April 2012.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign