'American Pie' Star Welcomes His First Child
"American Pie" actor Thomas Ian Nicholas is a dad for the first time. His wife Colette gave birth to their first child on Thursday, October 20, his rep confirmed. The couple name the tot Nolan River.
Nolan weighed in at 7 lbs., 4 oz., is 20 inches long and arrived after 15 hours of labor. "The first thing that Nolan did when he entered the world was grab one of the doctor's tools out of his hands," Nicholas told People. "We might just have a future doctor in our midst!"
Nicholas will be back on screen with the "American Pie" gang in the franchise's latest installment, "American Reunion". In this one, Nicholas' character Kevin has separated from Tara Reid's Vicky. The lifelong friends have come home as adults to reminisce about-and get inspired by-the hormonal teens who launched a comedy legend. Pic arrives April 2012.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes