Beyonce Releases 'Party' Remix Ft. J. Cole, to Premiere Video on October 25
Beyonce Knowles teams up with J. Cole, the protege of her husband Jay-Z, for the remix of her newest single "Party". The "Mr. Nice Watch" rapper replaces OutKast's Andre 3000 (Andre Benjamin) who raps in the original version, while Beyonce's verses remain the same.
"We out in Abu Dhabi, we like to party/ We don't cause trouble, we just ride Bugatti/ Bad chicks, shawty, sorta resemble Sade," Cole rhymes in the Kanye West-produced song. "Imported her in from Raleigh/ And pulled up into the Valet/ The boy dropped the keys tryna sneak-a-peek at that body."
A music video for the single will come out on Tuesday, October 25 on BET's "106 & Park". Cole will also replace Andre in the upcoming clip along with two other A-list cameos; Beyonce's singer sister Solange Knowles and former Destiny's Child star Kelly Rowland.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'