Beyonce Releases 'Party' Remix Ft. J. Cole, to Premiere Video on October 25
Beyonce Knowles teams up with J. Cole, the protege of her husband Jay-Z, for the remix of her newest single "Party". The "Mr. Nice Watch" rapper replaces OutKast's Andre 3000 (Andre Benjamin) who raps in the original version, while Beyonce's verses remain the same.
"We out in Abu Dhabi, we like to party/ We don't cause trouble, we just ride Bugatti/ Bad chicks, shawty, sorta resemble Sade," Cole rhymes in the Kanye West-produced song. "Imported her in from Raleigh/ And pulled up into the Valet/ The boy dropped the keys tryna sneak-a-peek at that body."
A music video for the single will come out on Tuesday, October 25 on BET's "106 & Park". Cole will also replace Andre in the upcoming clip along with two other A-list cameos; Beyonce's singer sister Solange Knowles and former Destiny's Child star Kelly Rowland.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo
- 'T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle' Is Renewed for Season 6 Amid Their Divorce Drama
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Cozying Up to Mystery Brunette Days Before Katy Perry Split