Beyonce Releases 'Party' Remix Ft. J. Cole, to Premiere Video on October 25
Beyonce Knowles teams up with J. Cole, the protege of her husband Jay-Z, for the remix of her newest single "Party". The "Mr. Nice Watch" rapper replaces OutKast's Andre 3000 (Andre Benjamin) who raps in the original version, while Beyonce's verses remain the same.
"We out in Abu Dhabi, we like to party/ We don't cause trouble, we just ride Bugatti/ Bad chicks, shawty, sorta resemble Sade," Cole rhymes in the Kanye West-produced song. "Imported her in from Raleigh/ And pulled up into the Valet/ The boy dropped the keys tryna sneak-a-peek at that body."
A music video for the single will come out on Tuesday, October 25 on BET's "106 & Park". Cole will also replace Andre in the upcoming clip along with two other A-list cameos; Beyonce's singer sister Solange Knowles and former Destiny's Child star Kelly Rowland.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed