Beyonce Releases 'Party' Remix Ft. J. Cole, to Premiere Video on October 25
Beyonce Knowles teams up with J. Cole, the protege of her husband Jay-Z, for the remix of her newest single "Party". The "Mr. Nice Watch" rapper replaces OutKast's Andre 3000 (Andre Benjamin) who raps in the original version, while Beyonce's verses remain the same.
"We out in Abu Dhabi, we like to party/ We don't cause trouble, we just ride Bugatti/ Bad chicks, shawty, sorta resemble Sade," Cole rhymes in the Kanye West-produced song. "Imported her in from Raleigh/ And pulled up into the Valet/ The boy dropped the keys tryna sneak-a-peek at that body."
A music video for the single will come out on Tuesday, October 25 on BET's "106 & Park". Cole will also replace Andre in the upcoming clip along with two other A-list cameos; Beyonce's singer sister Solange Knowles and former Destiny's Child star Kelly Rowland.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards