Jo Dee Messina Pregnant With Second Child
Baby news has come from the country music world. "I'm Alright" hitmaker Jo Dee Messina has made use of her Twitter account this past Wednesday, October 19, to break the news that she and her husband, Chris Deffenbaugh, are expecting their second child together.
"Our family is very excited," so the 41-year-old began her tweet. The singer, whose hit singles include a song titled "My Give a D**n's Busted" and a duet with Tim McGraw called "Bring on the Rain", continued on to share, "In a few months, Chris, Noah and I will be welcoming BABY #2!!!"
Messina tied the knot with businessman Deffenbaugh in Nashville in 2007. The couple welcomed their first son, Noah Roger, in January 2009. Speaking of her boy in February 2010, she told OK! Magazine, "I get [Noah] out of his crib first thing in the morning and there he is -huge smile. He's a very happy soul, which is a blessing."
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof