Jo Dee Messina Pregnant With Second Child
Baby news has come from the country music world. "I'm Alright" hitmaker Jo Dee Messina has made use of her Twitter account this past Wednesday, October 19, to break the news that she and her husband, Chris Deffenbaugh, are expecting their second child together.
"Our family is very excited," so the 41-year-old began her tweet. The singer, whose hit singles include a song titled "My Give a D**n's Busted" and a duet with Tim McGraw called "Bring on the Rain", continued on to share, "In a few months, Chris, Noah and I will be welcoming BABY #2!!!"
Messina tied the knot with businessman Deffenbaugh in Nashville in 2007. The couple welcomed their first son, Noah Roger, in January 2009. Speaking of her boy in February 2010, she told OK! Magazine, "I get [Noah] out of his crib first thing in the morning and there he is -huge smile. He's a very happy soul, which is a blessing."
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest