Jo Dee Messina Pregnant With Second Child
Baby news has come from the country music world. "I'm Alright" hitmaker Jo Dee Messina has made use of her Twitter account this past Wednesday, October 19, to break the news that she and her husband, Chris Deffenbaugh, are expecting their second child together.
"Our family is very excited," so the 41-year-old began her tweet. The singer, whose hit singles include a song titled "My Give a D**n's Busted" and a duet with Tim McGraw called "Bring on the Rain", continued on to share, "In a few months, Chris, Noah and I will be welcoming BABY #2!!!"
Messina tied the knot with businessman Deffenbaugh in Nashville in 2007. The couple welcomed their first son, Noah Roger, in January 2009. Speaking of her boy in February 2010, she told OK! Magazine, "I get [Noah] out of his crib first thing in the morning and there he is -huge smile. He's a very happy soul, which is a blessing."
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them