Jo Dee Messina Pregnant With Second Child
Baby news has come from the country music world. "I'm Alright" hitmaker Jo Dee Messina has made use of her Twitter account this past Wednesday, October 19, to break the news that she and her husband, Chris Deffenbaugh, are expecting their second child together.
"Our family is very excited," so the 41-year-old began her tweet. The singer, whose hit singles include a song titled "My Give a D**n's Busted" and a duet with Tim McGraw called "Bring on the Rain", continued on to share, "In a few months, Chris, Noah and I will be welcoming BABY #2!!!"
Messina tied the knot with businessman Deffenbaugh in Nashville in 2007. The couple welcomed their first son, Noah Roger, in January 2009. Speaking of her boy in February 2010, she told OK! Magazine, "I get [Noah] out of his crib first thing in the morning and there he is -huge smile. He's a very happy soul, which is a blessing."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?