Jo Dee Messina Pregnant With Second Child
Baby news has come from the country music world. "I'm Alright" hitmaker Jo Dee Messina has made use of her Twitter account this past Wednesday, October 19, to break the news that she and her husband, Chris Deffenbaugh, are expecting their second child together.
"Our family is very excited," so the 41-year-old began her tweet. The singer, whose hit singles include a song titled "My Give a D**n's Busted" and a duet with Tim McGraw called "Bring on the Rain", continued on to share, "In a few months, Chris, Noah and I will be welcoming BABY #2!!!"
Messina tied the knot with businessman Deffenbaugh in Nashville in 2007. The couple welcomed their first son, Noah Roger, in January 2009. Speaking of her boy in February 2010, she told OK! Magazine, "I get [Noah] out of his crib first thing in the morning and there he is -huge smile. He's a very happy soul, which is a blessing."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce