Taylor Armstrong Sets Record Straight on Matt Nordgren Dating Rumors
Taylor Armstrong is trying to put an end to rumors of her dating fellow Bravo star Matt Nordgren. When asked by Access Hollywood if the recent buzz about her having already started dating, the star of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" is quick to clarify, "That is not true. He is not [my boyfriend]."
During the chat taking place on the set of Ciroc and Bravo's New Year's Eve commercial, the reality TV star did admit that the "Most Eligible Dallas" star is "very sweet, and just as handsome as can be. He's such a great guy." She, however, insisted, "We're friends, we have mutual friends in Dallas."
Taylor, whose husband Russell Armstrong was found dead hanging in his bedroom last August, further explained, "We end up running in the same circle whenever we see one another, but he also has a wonderful foundation, called The Leadership Foundation, and I work with domestic violence. We're trying to partner on some charitable efforts. He's cute as a button, but no."
Words that romance might be brewing between Taylor and Matt have been swirling around for quite a while. Most recently, Radar Online reported that Taylor was seen accompanying Matt to the Cattle Baron's Ball in Dallas. One inside source said that the two were "very affectionate with each other," adding that "Matt is very protective of Taylor."
Beside shooting down reports of her dating Matt, Taylor also told Access Hollywood that she is not romancing anyone. "It's too soon. I need some more time," so she explained. The reality TV star additionally made use of her Twitter to deny romance rumors as writing, "I am NOT dating anyone from anywhere! Stop the rumors! I am trying to heal with my daughter."
More The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'