'Jersey Shore' Season Finale Rating Shows a Decline for First Time
"Jersey Shore" did not post a record breaking rating with its season 4 finale. Drawing 6.6 million viewers, the season ender which aired last Thursday, October 20 even dropped 13% from season 3 finale which lured 7.6 million viewers.
This marks the first time the MTV reality show suffered a decline in rating for the season closer. Back in season 1, the last episode posted in 4.8 million. The number was up to 6.1 million for the second season closer.
"Jersey Shore" actually started out its fourth season impressively with 8.8 million total viewers tuning in the first episode in August. It was MTV's most-watched season premiere ever.
The show will return for a fifth season, which was filmed last summer, in January 2012.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding