'Jersey Shore' Season Finale Rating Shows a Decline for First Time
"Jersey Shore" did not post a record breaking rating with its season 4 finale. Drawing 6.6 million viewers, the season ender which aired last Thursday, October 20 even dropped 13% from season 3 finale which lured 7.6 million viewers.
This marks the first time the MTV reality show suffered a decline in rating for the season closer. Back in season 1, the last episode posted in 4.8 million. The number was up to 6.1 million for the second season closer.
"Jersey Shore" actually started out its fourth season impressively with 8.8 million total viewers tuning in the first episode in August. It was MTV's most-watched season premiere ever.
The show will return for a fifth season, which was filmed last summer, in January 2012.
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell