'Jersey Shore' Season Finale Rating Shows a Decline for First Time
"Jersey Shore" did not post a record breaking rating with its season 4 finale. Drawing 6.6 million viewers, the season ender which aired last Thursday, October 20 even dropped 13% from season 3 finale which lured 7.6 million viewers.
This marks the first time the MTV reality show suffered a decline in rating for the season closer. Back in season 1, the last episode posted in 4.8 million. The number was up to 6.1 million for the second season closer.
"Jersey Shore" actually started out its fourth season impressively with 8.8 million total viewers tuning in the first episode in August. It was MTV's most-watched season premiere ever.
The show will return for a fifth season, which was filmed last summer, in January 2012.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences