Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Rent Out Movie Theater to Watch 'Real Steel'
Justin Bieber had once again gone big for his date with girlfriend Selena Gomez. Weeks after he surprised the "Monte Carlo" actress to a private screening of "Titanic" at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, the "Baby" hitmaker rented out a movie theater to watch "Real Steel" with her.
The Winnipeg Free Press reported that the teen couple enjoyed the screening of the Hugh Jackman-starring robot-boxing movie at the SilverCity Polo Park Cinemas in Winnipeg early Thursday, October 20, evening. Accordingly, while they watched the movie, the twosome had pizza delivered to their theater.
Justin is back home in Canada after he wrapped up his My World tour. "Feels good to be back in #Canada - missed home," so he tweeted Thursday. His girlfriend Selena herself is in town for a Friday, October 21 night concert as part of her We Own the Night tour. On Thursday night, she wrote on Twitter, "I had a great day here in Winnipeg. I can't wait to see y'all tomorrow!!"
As for Justin's Staples Center date with Selena, it took place back in September after the pair saw Demi Lovato's concert at the Nokia Theatre in downtown Los Angeles. It was reported that after the concert, the pop sensation took his girlfriend to the home of the Los Angeles Lakers through an underground tunnel that connects the two arenas.
At the Staples Center, Justin has prepared a table for two that was set up on the floor with a steak and pasta dinner from the venue's fancy restaurant, the Lexus Club. After the meal, "Titanic" was played on a screen in the arena. It was said that the "Never Say Never" was inspired by Adam Sandler's "Mr. Deeds".
More Justin Bieber News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'