Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Rent Out Movie Theater to Watch 'Real Steel'
Justin Bieber had once again gone big for his date with girlfriend Selena Gomez. Weeks after he surprised the "Monte Carlo" actress to a private screening of "Titanic" at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, the "Baby" hitmaker rented out a movie theater to watch "Real Steel" with her.
The Winnipeg Free Press reported that the teen couple enjoyed the screening of the Hugh Jackman-starring robot-boxing movie at the SilverCity Polo Park Cinemas in Winnipeg early Thursday, October 20, evening. Accordingly, while they watched the movie, the twosome had pizza delivered to their theater.
Justin is back home in Canada after he wrapped up his My World tour. "Feels good to be back in #Canada - missed home," so he tweeted Thursday. His girlfriend Selena herself is in town for a Friday, October 21 night concert as part of her We Own the Night tour. On Thursday night, she wrote on Twitter, "I had a great day here in Winnipeg. I can't wait to see y'all tomorrow!!"
As for Justin's Staples Center date with Selena, it took place back in September after the pair saw Demi Lovato's concert at the Nokia Theatre in downtown Los Angeles. It was reported that after the concert, the pop sensation took his girlfriend to the home of the Los Angeles Lakers through an underground tunnel that connects the two arenas.
At the Staples Center, Justin has prepared a table for two that was set up on the floor with a steak and pasta dinner from the venue's fancy restaurant, the Lexus Club. After the meal, "Titanic" was played on a screen in the arena. It was said that the "Never Say Never" was inspired by Adam Sandler's "Mr. Deeds".
More Justin Bieber News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce