Milla Jovovich Blasts Summit for Not Promoting 'Three Musketeers'
Milla Jovovich is unhappy that there's no bigger buzz for her latest movie, "The Three Musketeers". The actress is pointing her finger at Summit Entertainment for not promoting the movie as a fun family movie, saying the production company seemed to be weighing more on their "Twilight" franchise which is coming out with its latest installment this November.
On Saturday, October 21, Jovovich wrote on Twitter, "Also, '3 musketeers' opens in the US 2night! Do you think ppl know abt the movie? Ask your friends! Do they know it's a fun family film?" She continued, "Are 'summit' promoting it as a family adventure movie? Or are they resting on their laurels from 'twilight' n making no effort? Let me know!"
In her next few posts, Jovovich called "shame" on Summit, accusing it of intentionally "sweeping [Musketeers] under the rug".
Summit has not responded to the attack.
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her