Milla Jovovich Blasts Summit for Not Promoting 'Three Musketeers'
Milla Jovovich is unhappy that there's no bigger buzz for her latest movie, "The Three Musketeers". The actress is pointing her finger at Summit Entertainment for not promoting the movie as a fun family movie, saying the production company seemed to be weighing more on their "Twilight" franchise which is coming out with its latest installment this November.
On Saturday, October 21, Jovovich wrote on Twitter, "Also, '3 musketeers' opens in the US 2night! Do you think ppl know abt the movie? Ask your friends! Do they know it's a fun family film?" She continued, "Are 'summit' promoting it as a family adventure movie? Or are they resting on their laurels from 'twilight' n making no effort? Let me know!"
In her next few posts, Jovovich called "shame" on Summit, accusing it of intentionally "sweeping [Musketeers] under the rug".
Summit has not responded to the attack.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off