Milla Jovovich Blasts Summit for Not Promoting 'Three Musketeers'
Milla Jovovich is unhappy that there's no bigger buzz for her latest movie, "The Three Musketeers". The actress is pointing her finger at Summit Entertainment for not promoting the movie as a fun family movie, saying the production company seemed to be weighing more on their "Twilight" franchise which is coming out with its latest installment this November.
On Saturday, October 21, Jovovich wrote on Twitter, "Also, '3 musketeers' opens in the US 2night! Do you think ppl know abt the movie? Ask your friends! Do they know it's a fun family film?" She continued, "Are 'summit' promoting it as a family adventure movie? Or are they resting on their laurels from 'twilight' n making no effort? Let me know!"
In her next few posts, Jovovich called "shame" on Summit, accusing it of intentionally "sweeping [Musketeers] under the rug".
Summit has not responded to the attack.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed