Milla Jovovich Blasts Summit for Not Promoting 'Three Musketeers'
Milla Jovovich is unhappy that there's no bigger buzz for her latest movie, "The Three Musketeers". The actress is pointing her finger at Summit Entertainment for not promoting the movie as a fun family movie, saying the production company seemed to be weighing more on their "Twilight" franchise which is coming out with its latest installment this November.
On Saturday, October 21, Jovovich wrote on Twitter, "Also, '3 musketeers' opens in the US 2night! Do you think ppl know abt the movie? Ask your friends! Do they know it's a fun family film?" She continued, "Are 'summit' promoting it as a family adventure movie? Or are they resting on their laurels from 'twilight' n making no effort? Let me know!"
In her next few posts, Jovovich called "shame" on Summit, accusing it of intentionally "sweeping [Musketeers] under the rug".
Summit has not responded to the attack.
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick