Milla Jovovich Blasts Summit for Not Promoting 'Three Musketeers'
Milla Jovovich is unhappy that there's no bigger buzz for her latest movie, "The Three Musketeers". The actress is pointing her finger at Summit Entertainment for not promoting the movie as a fun family movie, saying the production company seemed to be weighing more on their "Twilight" franchise which is coming out with its latest installment this November.
On Saturday, October 21, Jovovich wrote on Twitter, "Also, '3 musketeers' opens in the US 2night! Do you think ppl know abt the movie? Ask your friends! Do they know it's a fun family film?" She continued, "Are 'summit' promoting it as a family adventure movie? Or are they resting on their laurels from 'twilight' n making no effort? Let me know!"
In her next few posts, Jovovich called "shame" on Summit, accusing it of intentionally "sweeping [Musketeers] under the rug".
Summit has not responded to the attack.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory