First Trailer of Angelina Jolie's 'In the Land of Blood and Honey'
Angelina Jolie's directorial debut, "In the Land of Blood and Honey", releases its first trailer. Plot says the film is a love story set during the Bosnian war in the early '90s and the trailer perfectly combines both the romance and the harsh condition that eventually changes somebody.
Jolie's movie was pretty much a mystery because the actress refused to talk much about the movie during her public appearances. Back in May, she described it as "specific to the Bosnian War, but it's also universal. I wanted to tell a story of how human relationships and behavior are deeply affected by living inside a war."
Christian Serb and a Bosniak woman's lives are torn apart when violence flares between ethnic and religious groups. Jolie, who also produces and wrote the film, hired local actors such as Goran Kostic and Zana Marjanovic, most of whom are children of war. Film is made into two versions, one in English and the other in the native Serbo-Croatian.
"In the Land of Blood and Honey" will open in theaters December 23. Many believe that the movie has an Oscar nomination potential.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says