'Breaking Dawn' Stars to Hit the Road for Mini Concert
Stars of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" will go on a road tour not only to promote the movie but also support the soundtrack. Those named in the line-up are Peter Facinelli, Jackson Rathbone, Ashley Greene, Nikki Reed, Kellan Lutz and Elizabeth Reaser.
These actors would be joined in the five-city tour by the soundtrack contributors such as Christina Perry, Aqualung, Lucy Schwartz and Sleeping at Last. Perry would be on hand on November 7 and 8 while the rest of the contributors would get up the stage on November 9 until 11. Cities that they will visit are Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco and Salt Lake City.
Tickets would be given out on Saturday, November 5 at 10 A.M. at each location. One person will be limited to two tickets only. The event will be kicked off with a red-carpet walk and followed by the concert.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes