'Breaking Dawn' Stars to Hit the Road for Mini Concert
Stars of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" will go on a road tour not only to promote the movie but also support the soundtrack. Those named in the line-up are Peter Facinelli, Jackson Rathbone, Ashley Greene, Nikki Reed, Kellan Lutz and Elizabeth Reaser.
These actors would be joined in the five-city tour by the soundtrack contributors such as Christina Perry, Aqualung, Lucy Schwartz and Sleeping at Last. Perry would be on hand on November 7 and 8 while the rest of the contributors would get up the stage on November 9 until 11. Cities that they will visit are Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco and Salt Lake City.
Tickets would be given out on Saturday, November 5 at 10 A.M. at each location. One person will be limited to two tickets only. The event will be kicked off with a red-carpet walk and followed by the concert.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour