'Breaking Dawn' Stars to Hit the Road for Mini Concert
Stars of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" will go on a road tour not only to promote the movie but also support the soundtrack. Those named in the line-up are Peter Facinelli, Jackson Rathbone, Ashley Greene, Nikki Reed, Kellan Lutz and Elizabeth Reaser.
These actors would be joined in the five-city tour by the soundtrack contributors such as Christina Perry, Aqualung, Lucy Schwartz and Sleeping at Last. Perry would be on hand on November 7 and 8 while the rest of the contributors would get up the stage on November 9 until 11. Cities that they will visit are Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco and Salt Lake City.
Tickets would be given out on Saturday, November 5 at 10 A.M. at each location. One person will be limited to two tickets only. The event will be kicked off with a red-carpet walk and followed by the concert.
- Angelina Jolie Backtracks Her Comment After She's Warned to Stop Trashing Brad Pitt
- Never-Before-Seen Footage of Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Surfaces
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order