'Breaking Dawn' Stars to Hit the Road for Mini Concert
Stars of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" will go on a road tour not only to promote the movie but also support the soundtrack. Those named in the line-up are Peter Facinelli, Jackson Rathbone, Ashley Greene, Nikki Reed, Kellan Lutz and Elizabeth Reaser.
These actors would be joined in the five-city tour by the soundtrack contributors such as Christina Perry, Aqualung, Lucy Schwartz and Sleeping at Last. Perry would be on hand on November 7 and 8 while the rest of the contributors would get up the stage on November 9 until 11. Cities that they will visit are Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco and Salt Lake City.
Tickets would be given out on Saturday, November 5 at 10 A.M. at each location. One person will be limited to two tickets only. The event will be kicked off with a red-carpet walk and followed by the concert.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip