'Breaking Dawn' Stars to Hit the Road for Mini Concert
Stars of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" will go on a road tour not only to promote the movie but also support the soundtrack. Those named in the line-up are Peter Facinelli, Jackson Rathbone, Ashley Greene, Nikki Reed, Kellan Lutz and Elizabeth Reaser.
These actors would be joined in the five-city tour by the soundtrack contributors such as Christina Perry, Aqualung, Lucy Schwartz and Sleeping at Last. Perry would be on hand on November 7 and 8 while the rest of the contributors would get up the stage on November 9 until 11. Cities that they will visit are Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco and Salt Lake City.
Tickets would be given out on Saturday, November 5 at 10 A.M. at each location. One person will be limited to two tickets only. The event will be kicked off with a red-carpet walk and followed by the concert.
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Attend Rob's Wedding, Says He's 'Full of Bulls**t'
- Lea Michele Teases 'Scream Queens' Season 2 With This Picture
- Ariel Winter Announces She's Single With Kim Kardashian Meme. See the Funny Clip!
- Watch Beyonce, Desiigner, Bryson Tiller Rock the 2016 BET Awards
- 'Finding Dory' Beats 'Independence Day: Resurgence' at Box Office
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family