Former 'Top Chef' Finalist Charged With Possession of Child Pornography
A season one finalist of "Top Chef: Just Desserts" has been charged with possession of child pornography. Dallas-area Pegasus News reported that Morgan Wilson was, on October 6, indicted on three second-degree felony charges of possession with the intent to promote child pornography.
The 38-year-old pastry chef was arrested December 7, 2010 after undercover investigators received several file transfers, allegedly containing photos and videos of children as young as toddlers engaging in sexual acts, from his computer. He was released on December 16 on $10,000 bond with a promise that he would not access to any computer without monitoring software.
Earlier the same year, in September, the Texas resident admitted to police that he had viewed three images investigators downloaded from his computer and later signed an affidavit. His Macintosh laptop computer and an external hard drive were then taken from his residence to be further reviewed by FBI forensic examiners.
Morgan was hired as executive pastry chef at the Ritz-Carlton in 2007. Although he was still listed as employee on the luxury hotel's website on Thursday, October 20 morning, his name has since been removed. He is scheduled to appear before a Collin County judge on next Thursday, October 27.
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer