Former 'Top Chef' Finalist Charged With Possession of Child Pornography
A season one finalist of "Top Chef: Just Desserts" has been charged with possession of child pornography. Dallas-area Pegasus News reported that Morgan Wilson was, on October 6, indicted on three second-degree felony charges of possession with the intent to promote child pornography.
The 38-year-old pastry chef was arrested December 7, 2010 after undercover investigators received several file transfers, allegedly containing photos and videos of children as young as toddlers engaging in sexual acts, from his computer. He was released on December 16 on $10,000 bond with a promise that he would not access to any computer without monitoring software.
Earlier the same year, in September, the Texas resident admitted to police that he had viewed three images investigators downloaded from his computer and later signed an affidavit. His Macintosh laptop computer and an external hard drive were then taken from his residence to be further reviewed by FBI forensic examiners.
Morgan was hired as executive pastry chef at the Ritz-Carlton in 2007. Although he was still listed as employee on the luxury hotel's website on Thursday, October 20 morning, his name has since been removed. He is scheduled to appear before a Collin County judge on next Thursday, October 27.
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson