Justin Timberlake and Amanda Seyfried Couple Up at 'In Time' L.A. Premiere
Justin Timberlake and Amanda Seyfried dazzled on the red carpet of the Los Angeles premiere of "In Time" on Thursday night, October 20. The two stars who play a couple in the action film were seen all smiles as they posed together for the photographers at the event that took place in Regency Village Theater, Westwood.
Seyfried brought colors to the red carpet by donning a purple and white patterned knee-length dress. The blond beauty finished off her pretty look with a pair of black open-toe heels. Timberlake, meanwhile, opted a camel-colored suit and completed it with a brown shirt and a blue tie.
Joining Timberlake and Seyfried at the special screening was co-star Olivia Wilde. The brunette beauty who plays Timberlake's mother in the film looked stunning in a backless floor-length gown. She completed her glamorous look with an animal print miniaudiere and strappy sandals.
Other cast members spotted at the evening were Vincent Kartheiser, Toby Hemingway, Rachel Roberts and Yaya DaCosta. Director and screenwriter Andrew Niccol was also snapped on the red carpet, donning all-black ensemble.
To arrive in U.S. theaters on October 28, "In Time" follows Timberlake's Will Salas who is falsely accused of murder. He must figure out a way to bring down a system where time is money, literally, enabling the wealthy to live forever while the poor, like Will, have to beg, borrow and steal enough minutes to make it through another day.
Timberlake recently shared to Pop Sugar about why he decided to star in the movie. "When I read the script, for two or three days, I couldn't stop thinking about the themes - that one being one of them - but also our obsession with looking young forever," he explained.
"I saw this character [Salas] as an everyday man who gets pushed too far and decides to fight back," the singer-turned-actor added. "And then you keep reading and it's like, 'Oh, yeah, shooting guns and car chases and flipping cars around and kicking a** and kissing Amanda', You're kind of like, 'Yeah, OK. I'm in'."
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic