Sugarland and Scotty McCreery Added as Performers at 2011 CMA Awards
Sugarland and Scotty McCreery are the latest artists who have been tapped to make live performances in celebration of the 45th annual Country Music Association (CMA) Awards. The two musical acts are announced as performers along with Sara Evans, Martina McBride and Zac Brown Band.
Previously-announced guests are Jason Aldean, Faith Hill, Lady Antebellum, Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton, Taylor Swift, Keith Urban, Kenny Chesney, Grace Potter and Natasha Bedingfield. New Artist nominees The Band Perry, Luke Bryan, Eric Church, Thompson Square and Chris Young are added as well.
This year, CMA Awards will be held on November 9 in Nashville. It will be hosted by Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley, marking the fourth time they do the honor. Beside hosting, the duo will also perform their duet "Remind Me" for the prize-giving event.
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments