Sugarland and Scotty McCreery Added as Performers at 2011 CMA Awards
Sugarland and Scotty McCreery are the latest artists who have been tapped to make live performances in celebration of the 45th annual Country Music Association (CMA) Awards. The two musical acts are announced as performers along with Sara Evans, Martina McBride and Zac Brown Band.
Previously-announced guests are Jason Aldean, Faith Hill, Lady Antebellum, Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton, Taylor Swift, Keith Urban, Kenny Chesney, Grace Potter and Natasha Bedingfield. New Artist nominees The Band Perry, Luke Bryan, Eric Church, Thompson Square and Chris Young are added as well.
This year, CMA Awards will be held on November 9 in Nashville. It will be hosted by Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley, marking the fourth time they do the honor. Beside hosting, the duo will also perform their duet "Remind Me" for the prize-giving event.
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage