Sugarland and Scotty McCreery Added as Performers at 2011 CMA Awards
Sugarland and Scotty McCreery are the latest artists who have been tapped to make live performances in celebration of the 45th annual Country Music Association (CMA) Awards. The two musical acts are announced as performers along with Sara Evans, Martina McBride and Zac Brown Band.
Previously-announced guests are Jason Aldean, Faith Hill, Lady Antebellum, Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton, Taylor Swift, Keith Urban, Kenny Chesney, Grace Potter and Natasha Bedingfield. New Artist nominees The Band Perry, Luke Bryan, Eric Church, Thompson Square and Chris Young are added as well.
This year, CMA Awards will be held on November 9 in Nashville. It will be hosted by Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley, marking the fourth time they do the honor. Beside hosting, the duo will also perform their duet "Remind Me" for the prize-giving event.
- Justin Bieber Appears to Pee His Pants During Outing - And He's Proud of It
- Is Brad Pitt Staying at a Sober House?
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip