Sugarland and Scotty McCreery Added as Performers at 2011 CMA Awards
Sugarland and Scotty McCreery are the latest artists who have been tapped to make live performances in celebration of the 45th annual Country Music Association (CMA) Awards. The two musical acts are announced as performers along with Sara Evans, Martina McBride and Zac Brown Band.
Previously-announced guests are Jason Aldean, Faith Hill, Lady Antebellum, Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton, Taylor Swift, Keith Urban, Kenny Chesney, Grace Potter and Natasha Bedingfield. New Artist nominees The Band Perry, Luke Bryan, Eric Church, Thompson Square and Chris Young are added as well.
This year, CMA Awards will be held on November 9 in Nashville. It will be hosted by Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley, marking the fourth time they do the honor. Beside hosting, the duo will also perform their duet "Remind Me" for the prize-giving event.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby