Sugarland and Scotty McCreery Added as Performers at 2011 CMA Awards
Sugarland and Scotty McCreery are the latest artists who have been tapped to make live performances in celebration of the 45th annual Country Music Association (CMA) Awards. The two musical acts are announced as performers along with Sara Evans, Martina McBride and Zac Brown Band.
Previously-announced guests are Jason Aldean, Faith Hill, Lady Antebellum, Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton, Taylor Swift, Keith Urban, Kenny Chesney, Grace Potter and Natasha Bedingfield. New Artist nominees The Band Perry, Luke Bryan, Eric Church, Thompson Square and Chris Young are added as well.
This year, CMA Awards will be held on November 9 in Nashville. It will be hosted by Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley, marking the fourth time they do the honor. Beside hosting, the duo will also perform their duet "Remind Me" for the prize-giving event.
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors