Rep: Jennifer Hudson Not Calling Off Her Wedding
Jennifer Hudson is still planning to marry fiance David Otunga despite report to the contrary. Star Magazine reported recently that the "I Remember Me" singer has called off her wedding to the father of her two-year-old son, but her representative was quick to set the record straight, telling E! News, "I can confirm that the story is not true."
The 30-year-old Grammy winner allegedly "abandoned plans to walk down the aisle" due to their constant bickering. According to Star Mag, she and David, who got engaged in 2008, were "clashing over Jennifer's career obsession, commitment issues and reluctance to have more children."
One inside source for the tabloid explained, "David resents that she's so consumed by work." The so-called insider went on to add, "He's been pushing for baby No. 2, but Jennifer says she's not ready and throws out a million excuses."
Earlier in October, words came out that Jennifer's wedding to David was put on hold because of his refusal to sign a prenup. MediaTakeOut at the time claimed that one family member of the "Dreamgirls" actress said, "[David] didn't want to sign a prenup, and so they put the wedding on hold."
More Jennifer Hudson News
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single