Rep: Jennifer Hudson Not Calling Off Her Wedding
Jennifer Hudson is still planning to marry fiance David Otunga despite report to the contrary. Star Magazine reported recently that the "I Remember Me" singer has called off her wedding to the father of her two-year-old son, but her representative was quick to set the record straight, telling E! News, "I can confirm that the story is not true."
The 30-year-old Grammy winner allegedly "abandoned plans to walk down the aisle" due to their constant bickering. According to Star Mag, she and David, who got engaged in 2008, were "clashing over Jennifer's career obsession, commitment issues and reluctance to have more children."
One inside source for the tabloid explained, "David resents that she's so consumed by work." The so-called insider went on to add, "He's been pushing for baby No. 2, but Jennifer says she's not ready and throws out a million excuses."
Earlier in October, words came out that Jennifer's wedding to David was put on hold because of his refusal to sign a prenup. MediaTakeOut at the time claimed that one family member of the "Dreamgirls" actress said, "[David] didn't want to sign a prenup, and so they put the wedding on hold."
More Jennifer Hudson News
- Comic-Con: 'Once Upon a Time' Season 7 Gets October Premiere Date
- Watch John Boyega Pilot a Jaeger in 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Teaser Promo
- 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Official Title and Teaser Are Unveiled
- Comic-Con: 'Teen Wolf' Season 6B Debuts New Trailer, Dylan O'Brien Makes Surprise Panelist
- Comic-Con: 'Stargate' Is Revived With Prequel Series on Digital Platform
- Linkin Park Releases 'Talking to Myself' Video Before Reports of Chester Bennington's Death - Watch
- Braless Ariel Winter Flaunts Major Sideboob in Barely-There Top
- Comic-Con: 'Marvel's Inhumans' Trailer Shows Medusa's Power and Ellen Woglom's Mystery Character