Rep: Jennifer Hudson Not Calling Off Her Wedding
Jennifer Hudson is still planning to marry fiance David Otunga despite report to the contrary. Star Magazine reported recently that the "I Remember Me" singer has called off her wedding to the father of her two-year-old son, but her representative was quick to set the record straight, telling E! News, "I can confirm that the story is not true."
The 30-year-old Grammy winner allegedly "abandoned plans to walk down the aisle" due to their constant bickering. According to Star Mag, she and David, who got engaged in 2008, were "clashing over Jennifer's career obsession, commitment issues and reluctance to have more children."
One inside source for the tabloid explained, "David resents that she's so consumed by work." The so-called insider went on to add, "He's been pushing for baby No. 2, but Jennifer says she's not ready and throws out a million excuses."
Earlier in October, words came out that Jennifer's wedding to David was put on hold because of his refusal to sign a prenup. MediaTakeOut at the time claimed that one family member of the "Dreamgirls" actress said, "[David] didn't want to sign a prenup, and so they put the wedding on hold."
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX
- Watch Kardashians-Inspired Cat Reality Show 'Keeping Up With The Kattarshians'
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Are Moving to L.A.
- Sara Sampaio Flashes Her Nipple in Sheer Dress at Milan Fashion Week