Kim Kardashian's Husband Seen Carrying Boxes Out of Hotel Without Wedding Ring
Just as news outlets are buzzing over the possibility that Kim Kardashian's marriage is on the rocks, her husband was seen leaving their New York City hotel without his wedding ring. On Thursday, October 20, Kris Humphries was photographed carrying cardboard boxes and a suitcase out of the Gansevoort Park Hotel and he was not wearing his gold band.
While the newlyweds have been plagued with split-up rumors, it is likely that the stuff Kris was hauling belong to Kim. The star of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" earlier tweeted, "Can't believe we are done w New York! 3 months went by so fast! Boxes everywhere in our hotel! All ready to go home!"
One inside source told Hollywood Life that the couple packed up their stuff because they have wrapped the filming of "Kourtney and Kim Take New York". "Kim and Kris finished filming the show and so they did move out of the hotel...together," so said the insider. "They are both heading to Kim's birthday party in Vegas."
Words have been swirling that Kim and Kris are heading to splitsville. A source told New York Post's Page Six that the problem came out because Kim "isn't willing to change her life, she works hard and cannot take any time out." The source added, "And she doesn't have time for his friends."
Another source reasoned, "After the wedding, Kim and Kris started filming right away, they haven't even been home yet. They haven't had any time to settle in together. They have an army of people around them all the time. Kourtney [Kardashian] and baby Mason are in the adjacent room and they film until midnight every night. It's hard for them to be alone and have any quality time together. Most newlyweds would struggle with that."
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia