Kim Kardashian's Husband Seen Carrying Boxes Out of Hotel Without Wedding Ring
Just as news outlets are buzzing over the possibility that Kim Kardashian's marriage is on the rocks, her husband was seen leaving their New York City hotel without his wedding ring. On Thursday, October 20, Kris Humphries was photographed carrying cardboard boxes and a suitcase out of the Gansevoort Park Hotel and he was not wearing his gold band.
While the newlyweds have been plagued with split-up rumors, it is likely that the stuff Kris was hauling belong to Kim. The star of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" earlier tweeted, "Can't believe we are done w New York! 3 months went by so fast! Boxes everywhere in our hotel! All ready to go home!"
One inside source told Hollywood Life that the couple packed up their stuff because they have wrapped the filming of "Kourtney and Kim Take New York". "Kim and Kris finished filming the show and so they did move out of the hotel...together," so said the insider. "They are both heading to Kim's birthday party in Vegas."
Words have been swirling that Kim and Kris are heading to splitsville. A source told New York Post's Page Six that the problem came out because Kim "isn't willing to change her life, she works hard and cannot take any time out." The source added, "And she doesn't have time for his friends."
Another source reasoned, "After the wedding, Kim and Kris started filming right away, they haven't even been home yet. They haven't had any time to settle in together. They have an army of people around them all the time. Kourtney [Kardashian] and baby Mason are in the adjacent room and they film until midnight every night. It's hard for them to be alone and have any quality time together. Most newlyweds would struggle with that."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Shia LaBeouf Rips Drake, Lil Yachty and More in New Freestyle
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Why She Thinks She's a Curse to Hawaiians
- First Footage of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveils Spidey's Classic Web Wings
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants to Reunite With Angelina Jolie Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Katie Holmes Finally Addresses Her 'Secret Relationship' With Jamie Foxx
- Watch Jessie J Writhe Around in 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' Video
- Kate McKinnon and T.J. Miller Go Wild in New 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- New 'The Walking Dead' Photo Teases Graphic Scene for Carl in 'Sing Me a Song'