Joseph Morgan Negotiating With Mickey Rourke in New 'Immortals' Clip
A brand new clip from "Immortals" has been made available for viewing pleasure. Titled "What Would I Want With a Traitor", this snippet sees Joseph Morgan's Lysander trying to convince Mickey Rourke's King Hyperion to trust him by offering him more women, slaves and weaponry. But, the king asks for something more.
In this action adventure movie, power-hungry King Hyperion searches for the long lost Bow of Epirus, which will help him become the undisputed master of his world. With ruthless efficiency, he and his Heraklion army rampage across Greece and destroy everything in their wake.
When it seems nothing will stop the evil king's mission, a stonemason named Theseus vows to avenge his mother, who was killed in one of Hyperion's brutal raids. With the help of the Sybelline Oracle, Phaedra, he assembles a small band of followers and embraces his destiny in a final, desperate battle for the future of humanity.
Directed by visionary filmmaker Tarsem Singh, "Immortals" stars Henry Cavill as Theseus, Freida Pinto as Phaedra, Stephen Dorff as Stavros, Kellan Lutz as Poseidon and Luke Evans as Zeus in addition to Morgan and Rourke. Relativity Media has set November 11 as the release date of this movie in U.S. theaters.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl