Susan Lucci Lands Multi-Episode Arc on 'Army Wives'
Susan Lucci has landed her first role post "All My Children". The 64-year-old, who is best known for her portrayal of Erica Kane on the recently canceled daytime drama, has been cast for a multi-episode arc on "Army Wives".
According to TVLine, the former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant will play the wife of a retired general who gives Claudia (Kim Delaney) "valuable advice on how to deal with a potential rival," who is portrayed by Kelli Williams.
Lucci reportedly signs up to appear in at least two episodes in the sixth season of the Lifetime drama series. Williams, meanwhile, is set to appear in not less than seven episodes.
The "Army Wives" role will also mark Lucci's reunion with her fellow "All My Children" alum Delaney.
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!