Susan Lucci Lands Multi-Episode Arc on 'Army Wives'
Susan Lucci has landed her first role post "All My Children". The 64-year-old, who is best known for her portrayal of Erica Kane on the recently canceled daytime drama, has been cast for a multi-episode arc on "Army Wives".
According to TVLine, the former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant will play the wife of a retired general who gives Claudia (Kim Delaney) "valuable advice on how to deal with a potential rival," who is portrayed by Kelli Williams.
Lucci reportedly signs up to appear in at least two episodes in the sixth season of the Lifetime drama series. Williams, meanwhile, is set to appear in not less than seven episodes.
The "Army Wives" role will also mark Lucci's reunion with her fellow "All My Children" alum Delaney.
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Khloe Kardashian Blasts Critics for Claiming She's 'Too Skinny'
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert