Susan Lucci Lands Multi-Episode Arc on 'Army Wives'
Susan Lucci has landed her first role post "All My Children". The 64-year-old, who is best known for her portrayal of Erica Kane on the recently canceled daytime drama, has been cast for a multi-episode arc on "Army Wives".
According to TVLine, the former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant will play the wife of a retired general who gives Claudia (Kim Delaney) "valuable advice on how to deal with a potential rival," who is portrayed by Kelli Williams.
Lucci reportedly signs up to appear in at least two episodes in the sixth season of the Lifetime drama series. Williams, meanwhile, is set to appear in not less than seven episodes.
The "Army Wives" role will also mark Lucci's reunion with her fellow "All My Children" alum Delaney.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show