Susan Lucci Lands Multi-Episode Arc on 'Army Wives'
Susan Lucci has landed her first role post "All My Children". The 64-year-old, who is best known for her portrayal of Erica Kane on the recently canceled daytime drama, has been cast for a multi-episode arc on "Army Wives".
According to TVLine, the former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant will play the wife of a retired general who gives Claudia (Kim Delaney) "valuable advice on how to deal with a potential rival," who is portrayed by Kelli Williams.
Lucci reportedly signs up to appear in at least two episodes in the sixth season of the Lifetime drama series. Williams, meanwhile, is set to appear in not less than seven episodes.
The "Army Wives" role will also mark Lucci's reunion with her fellow "All My Children" alum Delaney.
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016