Susan Lucci Lands Multi-Episode Arc on 'Army Wives'
Susan Lucci has landed her first role post "All My Children". The 64-year-old, who is best known for her portrayal of Erica Kane on the recently canceled daytime drama, has been cast for a multi-episode arc on "Army Wives".
According to TVLine, the former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant will play the wife of a retired general who gives Claudia (Kim Delaney) "valuable advice on how to deal with a potential rival," who is portrayed by Kelli Williams.
Lucci reportedly signs up to appear in at least two episodes in the sixth season of the Lifetime drama series. Williams, meanwhile, is set to appear in not less than seven episodes.
The "Army Wives" role will also mark Lucci's reunion with her fellow "All My Children" alum Delaney.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3