'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' Gets New Vintage Viral Video
A new viral video for David Fincher's anticipated thriller, "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011)", has been shared. Making its way out via Mouth Taped Shut, this vintage-style video gives a look at a car crash scene on a bridge. The accident appears to happen in the 1960s, the period when Harriet Vanger disappeared.
Mouth Taped Shut also includes several tags on the video; they are "look closer", "WIHIS" which stands for What Is Hidden in the Snow, and "slash". The keywords seem to be some kind of a puzzle to be solved. One commenter on the MTS page said that one of the license plates in the video has the word "Glance" written backwards, and that could be a clue to solve the puzzle.
Based on Stieg Larsson's best-selling crime thriller trilogy "The Millenium Series", "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" revolves around the mystery surrounding the long-unsolved disappearance of an heiress. Mikael Blomkvist, a journalist recently dinged by a libel case, teams up with Lisbeth Salander, a young female hacker, to resolve the case.
Daniel Craig stars as Blomkvist, while Rooney Mara plays his partner Salander. Robin Wright Penn, Stellan Skarsgard, Christopher Plummer, Goran Visnjic, Joel Kinnaman and Joely Richardson are in the supporting cast for the thriller, which will hit U.S. theaters on December 21.
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization