'The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' Gets New Vintage Viral Video
A new viral video for David Fincher's anticipated thriller, "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011)", has been shared. Making its way out via Mouth Taped Shut, this vintage-style video gives a look at a car crash scene on a bridge. The accident appears to happen in the 1960s, the period when Harriet Vanger disappeared.
Mouth Taped Shut also includes several tags on the video; they are "look closer", "WIHIS" which stands for What Is Hidden in the Snow, and "slash". The keywords seem to be some kind of a puzzle to be solved. One commenter on the MTS page said that one of the license plates in the video has the word "Glance" written backwards, and that could be a clue to solve the puzzle.
Based on Stieg Larsson's best-selling crime thriller trilogy "The Millenium Series", "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" revolves around the mystery surrounding the long-unsolved disappearance of an heiress. Mikael Blomkvist, a journalist recently dinged by a libel case, teams up with Lisbeth Salander, a young female hacker, to resolve the case.
Daniel Craig stars as Blomkvist, while Rooney Mara plays his partner Salander. Robin Wright Penn, Stellan Skarsgard, Christopher Plummer, Goran Visnjic, Joel Kinnaman and Joely Richardson are in the supporting cast for the thriller, which will hit U.S. theaters on December 21.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie