Justin Timberlake Takes Jessica Biel to Dinner With Parents
Things might be getting serious again between Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel. The two Hollywood stars, who called off their four-year romance in March, have been photographed going out for dinner together at Angelini Osteria in Los Angeles, and they were not alone.
Two photos obtained by TMZ revealed that Justin had his mother and step-father, Lynn and Paul Harless, joining him and his ex-girlfriend. Both pictures were taken on Wednesday, October 19 night when the group of four were leaving the restaurant, capturing the "Friends with Benefits" actor looking serious behind the wheels.
Justin and Jessica have been spending a lot of time together lately. The twosome were seen having pork tacos at the Black Hoof restaurant in Toronto on July 3. Around a month later on August 28, the former couple were photographed riding bikes along Queen Street West in downtown Toronto.
The pair were spotted together again in mid-September. At the time, they reportedly walked together in New York, where Jessica was filming for "New Year's Eve", with smile on their faces. Later the same month, the "Total Recall" actress was seen giving support to Justin at his Shriners Hospitals for Children Open golf tournament in Las Vegas.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby