Justin Timberlake Takes Jessica Biel to Dinner With Parents
Things might be getting serious again between Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel. The two Hollywood stars, who called off their four-year romance in March, have been photographed going out for dinner together at Angelini Osteria in Los Angeles, and they were not alone.
Two photos obtained by TMZ revealed that Justin had his mother and step-father, Lynn and Paul Harless, joining him and his ex-girlfriend. Both pictures were taken on Wednesday, October 19 night when the group of four were leaving the restaurant, capturing the "Friends with Benefits" actor looking serious behind the wheels.
Justin and Jessica have been spending a lot of time together lately. The twosome were seen having pork tacos at the Black Hoof restaurant in Toronto on July 3. Around a month later on August 28, the former couple were photographed riding bikes along Queen Street West in downtown Toronto.
The pair were spotted together again in mid-September. At the time, they reportedly walked together in New York, where Jessica was filming for "New Year's Eve", with smile on their faces. Later the same month, the "Total Recall" actress was seen giving support to Justin at his Shriners Hospitals for Children Open golf tournament in Las Vegas.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child