'Chuck' Season 5 Clips: Casey Ties Up a Client, Morgan Can 'Zoom'
Chuck has some things to just adjust to when working with his buddies for the newly-founded Carmichael Industries. In a new sneak peek for the first episode of the show's fifth and final season, the title character is seen surprised by the way Casey handles their potential new client, which includes tying him to a chair and placing duct tape over his mouth.
In another fresh clip, Chuck deals with a more personal problem. No longer the Intersect, he looks a bit uneasy when Morgan renames the skill he used to call "flash" with "zoom". He becomes speechless when Morgan goes on saying that he would be a wreck if he lost the special abilities like Chuck did.
"Chuck" season 5 will premiere on Friday, October 28 at 8 P.M. as a part of NBC's two nights of Halloween-themed programming. It is paired with a new drama series "Grimm" which airs an hour later.
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'