'Chuck' Season 5 Clips: Casey Ties Up a Client, Morgan Can 'Zoom'
Chuck has some things to just adjust to when working with his buddies for the newly-founded Carmichael Industries. In a new sneak peek for the first episode of the show's fifth and final season, the title character is seen surprised by the way Casey handles their potential new client, which includes tying him to a chair and placing duct tape over his mouth.
In another fresh clip, Chuck deals with a more personal problem. No longer the Intersect, he looks a bit uneasy when Morgan renames the skill he used to call "flash" with "zoom". He becomes speechless when Morgan goes on saying that he would be a wreck if he lost the special abilities like Chuck did.
"Chuck" season 5 will premiere on Friday, October 28 at 8 P.M. as a part of NBC's two nights of Halloween-themed programming. It is paired with a new drama series "Grimm" which airs an hour later.
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does