'Chuck' Season 5 Clips: Casey Ties Up a Client, Morgan Can 'Zoom'
Chuck has some things to just adjust to when working with his buddies for the newly-founded Carmichael Industries. In a new sneak peek for the first episode of the show's fifth and final season, the title character is seen surprised by the way Casey handles their potential new client, which includes tying him to a chair and placing duct tape over his mouth.
In another fresh clip, Chuck deals with a more personal problem. No longer the Intersect, he looks a bit uneasy when Morgan renames the skill he used to call "flash" with "zoom". He becomes speechless when Morgan goes on saying that he would be a wreck if he lost the special abilities like Chuck did.
"Chuck" season 5 will premiere on Friday, October 28 at 8 P.M. as a part of NBC's two nights of Halloween-themed programming. It is paired with a new drama series "Grimm" which airs an hour later.
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges