'Chuck' Season 5 Clips: Casey Ties Up a Client, Morgan Can 'Zoom'
Chuck has some things to just adjust to when working with his buddies for the newly-founded Carmichael Industries. In a new sneak peek for the first episode of the show's fifth and final season, the title character is seen surprised by the way Casey handles their potential new client, which includes tying him to a chair and placing duct tape over his mouth.
In another fresh clip, Chuck deals with a more personal problem. No longer the Intersect, he looks a bit uneasy when Morgan renames the skill he used to call "flash" with "zoom". He becomes speechless when Morgan goes on saying that he would be a wreck if he lost the special abilities like Chuck did.
"Chuck" season 5 will premiere on Friday, October 28 at 8 P.M. as a part of NBC's two nights of Halloween-themed programming. It is paired with a new drama series "Grimm" which airs an hour later.
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Finale Title Revealed - Here's How It May Hint at the Plot
- 'Justice League 2' Pushed Back to Make Room for Ben Affleck's 'Batman'
- Alexa PenaVega Gives Birth to First Child With Husband Carlos
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title