'Chuck' Season 5 Clips: Casey Ties Up a Client, Morgan Can 'Zoom'
Chuck has some things to just adjust to when working with his buddies for the newly-founded Carmichael Industries. In a new sneak peek for the first episode of the show's fifth and final season, the title character is seen surprised by the way Casey handles their potential new client, which includes tying him to a chair and placing duct tape over his mouth.
In another fresh clip, Chuck deals with a more personal problem. No longer the Intersect, he looks a bit uneasy when Morgan renames the skill he used to call "flash" with "zoom". He becomes speechless when Morgan goes on saying that he would be a wreck if he lost the special abilities like Chuck did.
"Chuck" season 5 will premiere on Friday, October 28 at 8 P.M. as a part of NBC's two nights of Halloween-themed programming. It is paired with a new drama series "Grimm" which airs an hour later.
More Chuck News
- Watch John Boyega Pilot a Jaeger in 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Teaser Promo
- 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Official Title and Teaser Are Unveiled
- Comic-Con: 'Teen Wolf' Season 6B Debuts New Trailer, Dylan O'Brien Makes Surprise Panelist
- Comic-Con: 'Stargate' Is Revived With Prequel Series on Digital Platform
- Linkin Park Releases 'Talking to Myself' Video Before Reports of Chester Bennington's Death - Watch
- Braless Ariel Winter Flaunts Major Sideboob in Barely-There Top
- Comic-Con: 'Marvel's Inhumans' Trailer Shows Medusa's Power and Ellen Woglom's Mystery Character
- Kevin Hart Denies Cheating Accusations: 'It's Absolutely Not True'