Shia LaBeouf Accused of Making Throat-Slashing Gesture After Street Fight
The story of Shia LaBeouf's street fight in Vancouver, Canada continues to unravel. Shortly after a video of the "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" star being beaten to the ground surfaced, the man who tried to calm him down after the altercation came forward and claimed that the actor made a knife threat on him.
Telling his side of the story to TMZ, the man who is identified as Shea Carter said that before the beatdown, he saw LaBeouf drunkenly swaying into several patrons inside the Cinema Public House bar. When one man calmly told the 25-year-old to watch out, he replied, "Oh yea? Or what? What are you going to do about it?"
The next thing Carter knew the guy repeatedly punched LaBeouf in the head outside the bar, but it apparently didn't stop the "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps" actor from trying to get back inside. When Carter tried to stop him, the actor got aggressive and said, "Well, what if I grabbed my knife on you?"
Carter, who claims to be a local hip hop artist, recalled that he quickly grabbed LaBeouf as a prevention. Accordingly, the former Disney star eventually walked away, but Carter said it wasn't until LaBeouf made a throat-slashing gesture at him while standing outside the bar's window that he really left.
More Shia LaBeouf News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?