Shia LaBeouf Accused of Making Throat-Slashing Gesture After Street Fight
The story of Shia LaBeouf's street fight in Vancouver, Canada continues to unravel. Shortly after a video of the "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" star being beaten to the ground surfaced, the man who tried to calm him down after the altercation came forward and claimed that the actor made a knife threat on him.
Telling his side of the story to TMZ, the man who is identified as Shea Carter said that before the beatdown, he saw LaBeouf drunkenly swaying into several patrons inside the Cinema Public House bar. When one man calmly told the 25-year-old to watch out, he replied, "Oh yea? Or what? What are you going to do about it?"
The next thing Carter knew the guy repeatedly punched LaBeouf in the head outside the bar, but it apparently didn't stop the "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps" actor from trying to get back inside. When Carter tried to stop him, the actor got aggressive and said, "Well, what if I grabbed my knife on you?"
Carter, who claims to be a local hip hop artist, recalled that he quickly grabbed LaBeouf as a prevention. Accordingly, the former Disney star eventually walked away, but Carter said it wasn't until LaBeouf made a throat-slashing gesture at him while standing outside the bar's window that he really left.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group