Shia LaBeouf Accused of Making Throat-Slashing Gesture After Street Fight
The story of Shia LaBeouf's street fight in Vancouver, Canada continues to unravel. Shortly after a video of the "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" star being beaten to the ground surfaced, the man who tried to calm him down after the altercation came forward and claimed that the actor made a knife threat on him.
Telling his side of the story to TMZ, the man who is identified as Shea Carter said that before the beatdown, he saw LaBeouf drunkenly swaying into several patrons inside the Cinema Public House bar. When one man calmly told the 25-year-old to watch out, he replied, "Oh yea? Or what? What are you going to do about it?"
The next thing Carter knew the guy repeatedly punched LaBeouf in the head outside the bar, but it apparently didn't stop the "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps" actor from trying to get back inside. When Carter tried to stop him, the actor got aggressive and said, "Well, what if I grabbed my knife on you?"
Carter, who claims to be a local hip hop artist, recalled that he quickly grabbed LaBeouf as a prevention. Accordingly, the former Disney star eventually walked away, but Carter said it wasn't until LaBeouf made a throat-slashing gesture at him while standing outside the bar's window that he really left.
More Shia LaBeouf News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama