Shia LaBeouf Accused of Making Throat-Slashing Gesture After Street Fight
The story of Shia LaBeouf's street fight in Vancouver, Canada continues to unravel. Shortly after a video of the "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" star being beaten to the ground surfaced, the man who tried to calm him down after the altercation came forward and claimed that the actor made a knife threat on him.
Telling his side of the story to TMZ, the man who is identified as Shea Carter said that before the beatdown, he saw LaBeouf drunkenly swaying into several patrons inside the Cinema Public House bar. When one man calmly told the 25-year-old to watch out, he replied, "Oh yea? Or what? What are you going to do about it?"
The next thing Carter knew the guy repeatedly punched LaBeouf in the head outside the bar, but it apparently didn't stop the "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps" actor from trying to get back inside. When Carter tried to stop him, the actor got aggressive and said, "Well, what if I grabbed my knife on you?"
Carter, who claims to be a local hip hop artist, recalled that he quickly grabbed LaBeouf as a prevention. Accordingly, the former Disney star eventually walked away, but Carter said it wasn't until LaBeouf made a throat-slashing gesture at him while standing outside the bar's window that he really left.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism