Kanye West Announces First G.O.O.D Music Album
Kanye West is going to follow the footsteps of Young Money by releasing an all-star album featuring artists from his own label. "GOODMUSIC.THE ALBUM.SPRING2012," the rap mogul tweeted the info on Wednesday, October 19.
No other details were offered, but the teaser had long been given by Kanye. When the "Heartless" rapper launched his ground-breaking music campaign "G.O.O.D Friday" last year, he dropped a bunch of songs which were crowded with featured guests like Common and John Legend.
While the G.O.O.D Music project has just officially been announced, a new Young Money album has been hyped up for quite a while. Birdman has confirmed in more than one interview, saying that Lil Wayne is currently working to gather the likes of Drake and Nicki Minaj for it.
"We Are Young Money" album was released in December 2009. The effort peaked at No. 9 on Billboard Hot 200 and reached No. 1 on Top Rap Albums. It featured Weezy, Drizzy, Minaj, Jae Millz, Gudda Gudda, Mack Maine, Tyga, Lil Twist, Lil Chuckee and more.
More Kanye West News
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character