'Pretty Little Liars' January Promo Teases Another Death
"Pretty Little Liars" may kill off another character when it returns in January. A newly released promo sees Emily being worried that they were almost killed, but at another moment she contemplates about getting a revenge. The sneak peek to the winter premiere also teases a missing person and a revelation of a mysterious person's identity.
The thriller drama series is currently in hiatus since airing the August 30 episode where Jenna and Garrett confessed that they were behind Alison's death. The case is not necessarily closed as executive producer Oliver Goldstick teased, "Either 'A' piggybacked on the Jenna/Garrett of it all, or Jenna and Garrett are 'A - that's part of what we're putting out there. There's the possibility that these two - and possibly another - are 'A'."
To tide fans over the January return, ABC Family has just aired a special Halloween episode on October 19. Titled "The First Secret", it takes fans back to the past when Alison is still alive. The episode hints that Alison indeed has a twin sister, and Lucas has a reason to hold a grudge against Alison or even kill her.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts