'Pretty Little Liars' January Promo Teases Another Death
"Pretty Little Liars" may kill off another character when it returns in January. A newly released promo sees Emily being worried that they were almost killed, but at another moment she contemplates about getting a revenge. The sneak peek to the winter premiere also teases a missing person and a revelation of a mysterious person's identity.
The thriller drama series is currently in hiatus since airing the August 30 episode where Jenna and Garrett confessed that they were behind Alison's death. The case is not necessarily closed as executive producer Oliver Goldstick teased, "Either 'A' piggybacked on the Jenna/Garrett of it all, or Jenna and Garrett are 'A - that's part of what we're putting out there. There's the possibility that these two - and possibly another - are 'A'."
To tide fans over the January return, ABC Family has just aired a special Halloween episode on October 19. Titled "The First Secret", it takes fans back to the past when Alison is still alive. The episode hints that Alison indeed has a twin sister, and Lucas has a reason to hold a grudge against Alison or even kill her.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie