'Pretty Little Liars' January Promo Teases Another Death
"Pretty Little Liars" may kill off another character when it returns in January. A newly released promo sees Emily being worried that they were almost killed, but at another moment she contemplates about getting a revenge. The sneak peek to the winter premiere also teases a missing person and a revelation of a mysterious person's identity.
The thriller drama series is currently in hiatus since airing the August 30 episode where Jenna and Garrett confessed that they were behind Alison's death. The case is not necessarily closed as executive producer Oliver Goldstick teased, "Either 'A' piggybacked on the Jenna/Garrett of it all, or Jenna and Garrett are 'A - that's part of what we're putting out there. There's the possibility that these two - and possibly another - are 'A'."
To tide fans over the January return, ABC Family has just aired a special Halloween episode on October 19. Titled "The First Secret", it takes fans back to the past when Alison is still alive. The episode hints that Alison indeed has a twin sister, and Lucas has a reason to hold a grudge against Alison or even kill her.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage