'Pretty Little Liars' January Promo Teases Another Death
"Pretty Little Liars" may kill off another character when it returns in January. A newly released promo sees Emily being worried that they were almost killed, but at another moment she contemplates about getting a revenge. The sneak peek to the winter premiere also teases a missing person and a revelation of a mysterious person's identity.
The thriller drama series is currently in hiatus since airing the August 30 episode where Jenna and Garrett confessed that they were behind Alison's death. The case is not necessarily closed as executive producer Oliver Goldstick teased, "Either 'A' piggybacked on the Jenna/Garrett of it all, or Jenna and Garrett are 'A - that's part of what we're putting out there. There's the possibility that these two - and possibly another - are 'A'."
To tide fans over the January return, ABC Family has just aired a special Halloween episode on October 19. Titled "The First Secret", it takes fans back to the past when Alison is still alive. The episode hints that Alison indeed has a twin sister, and Lucas has a reason to hold a grudge against Alison or even kill her.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her