Video: Scotty McCreery Suffers Mic Malfunction at World Series Game 1
Scotty McCreery opened World Series Game 1 last Wednesday with awkward silence. It looked like the singer who claimed his fame by winning the tenth season of "American Idol" was singing, but his voice didn't come out due to mic malfunction.
Thankfully, the problem was quickly fixed, and Scotty started over his performance without another hiccup. Wearing casual outfit consisting of jeans and a green windbreaker, the "I Love You This Big" hitmaker belted out lyrics of "Star-Spangled Banner".
The October 19 game saw the Texas Rangers facing off the Cardinals on the field. First Lady Michelle Obama was spotted coming to watch the game which took place at the Busch Stadium in St. Louis. A few hours before the event kicked off, Scotty tweeted, "I am sooo pumped to be singing the anthem tonight!"
- George Clooney Underwent Vasectomy Reversal for Wife Amal
- Get Details of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Spiritual Summer Nuptials
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Gets Premiere Date
- New Couple Alert? Amber Rose Spotted Partying With Kevin Durant
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'