Video: Scotty McCreery Suffers Mic Malfunction at World Series Game 1
Scotty McCreery opened World Series Game 1 last Wednesday with awkward silence. It looked like the singer who claimed his fame by winning the tenth season of "American Idol" was singing, but his voice didn't come out due to mic malfunction.
Thankfully, the problem was quickly fixed, and Scotty started over his performance without another hiccup. Wearing casual outfit consisting of jeans and a green windbreaker, the "I Love You This Big" hitmaker belted out lyrics of "Star-Spangled Banner".
The October 19 game saw the Texas Rangers facing off the Cardinals on the field. First Lady Michelle Obama was spotted coming to watch the game which took place at the Busch Stadium in St. Louis. A few hours before the event kicked off, Scotty tweeted, "I am sooo pumped to be singing the anthem tonight!"
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video