Video: Scotty McCreery Suffers Mic Malfunction at World Series Game 1
Scotty McCreery opened World Series Game 1 last Wednesday with awkward silence. It looked like the singer who claimed his fame by winning the tenth season of "American Idol" was singing, but his voice didn't come out due to mic malfunction.
Thankfully, the problem was quickly fixed, and Scotty started over his performance without another hiccup. Wearing casual outfit consisting of jeans and a green windbreaker, the "I Love You This Big" hitmaker belted out lyrics of "Star-Spangled Banner".
The October 19 game saw the Texas Rangers facing off the Cardinals on the field. First Lady Michelle Obama was spotted coming to watch the game which took place at the Busch Stadium in St. Louis. A few hours before the event kicked off, Scotty tweeted, "I am sooo pumped to be singing the anthem tonight!"
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder
- Drake's 'More Life' Dethrones Ed Sheeran's 'Divide' on Billboard 200
- 'The Walking Dead' Season Finale Sneak Peeks Tease Betrayal and the Big War
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Debuts First Official Logo
- Katy Perry and Ryan Phillippe Spotted Flirting During Elton John's Birthday Party