Video: Scotty McCreery Suffers Mic Malfunction at World Series Game 1
Scotty McCreery opened World Series Game 1 last Wednesday with awkward silence. It looked like the singer who claimed his fame by winning the tenth season of "American Idol" was singing, but his voice didn't come out due to mic malfunction.
Thankfully, the problem was quickly fixed, and Scotty started over his performance without another hiccup. Wearing casual outfit consisting of jeans and a green windbreaker, the "I Love You This Big" hitmaker belted out lyrics of "Star-Spangled Banner".
The October 19 game saw the Texas Rangers facing off the Cardinals on the field. First Lady Michelle Obama was spotted coming to watch the game which took place at the Busch Stadium in St. Louis. A few hours before the event kicked off, Scotty tweeted, "I am sooo pumped to be singing the anthem tonight!"
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly