Video: Scotty McCreery Suffers Mic Malfunction at World Series Game 1
Scotty McCreery opened World Series Game 1 last Wednesday with awkward silence. It looked like the singer who claimed his fame by winning the tenth season of "American Idol" was singing, but his voice didn't come out due to mic malfunction.
Thankfully, the problem was quickly fixed, and Scotty started over his performance without another hiccup. Wearing casual outfit consisting of jeans and a green windbreaker, the "I Love You This Big" hitmaker belted out lyrics of "Star-Spangled Banner".
The October 19 game saw the Texas Rangers facing off the Cardinals on the field. First Lady Michelle Obama was spotted coming to watch the game which took place at the Busch Stadium in St. Louis. A few hours before the event kicked off, Scotty tweeted, "I am sooo pumped to be singing the anthem tonight!"
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii