Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Scarlett Johansson NOT Hooking Up
Contrary to recent report, Joseph Gordon-Levitt didn't not make out with Scarlett Johansson. A representative for the John Blake of "The Dark Knight Rises" has slammed the hook-up rumor by telling Celebuzz, "Joseph wasn't even in N.Y.C. the night that Us Weekly is reporting they were spotted together."
Words ran rampant earlier that things might be heating up between Joseph and Scarlett. In its new issue, Us Weekly reported that the two Hollywood stars were spotted making out in the Big Apple in September. One eyewitness spilled, "They were kissing," before adding, "They were very lovey."
That was not the first time Joseph and Scarlett went out together. In late July, they reportedly enjoyed dinner together at Hundred Acres in N.Y.C.'s SoHo area. It was said that the two had been discussing a project for some time, and a friend of the "We Bought a Zoo" actress said the two were not romantically involved.
Joseph has previously been linked to other Hollywood ladies, such as Evan Rachel Wood and Devon Aoki. Meanwhile, Scarlett was recently divorced from Ryan Reynolds. Although she got involved with Sean Penn following her separation from Ryan, the 26-year-old and Sean ended their romance before her divorce was finalized.
More Joseph Gordon-Levitt News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic