Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Scarlett Johansson NOT Hooking Up
Contrary to recent report, Joseph Gordon-Levitt didn't not make out with Scarlett Johansson. A representative for the John Blake of "The Dark Knight Rises" has slammed the hook-up rumor by telling Celebuzz, "Joseph wasn't even in N.Y.C. the night that Us Weekly is reporting they were spotted together."
Words ran rampant earlier that things might be heating up between Joseph and Scarlett. In its new issue, Us Weekly reported that the two Hollywood stars were spotted making out in the Big Apple in September. One eyewitness spilled, "They were kissing," before adding, "They were very lovey."
That was not the first time Joseph and Scarlett went out together. In late July, they reportedly enjoyed dinner together at Hundred Acres in N.Y.C.'s SoHo area. It was said that the two had been discussing a project for some time, and a friend of the "We Bought a Zoo" actress said the two were not romantically involved.
Joseph has previously been linked to other Hollywood ladies, such as Evan Rachel Wood and Devon Aoki. Meanwhile, Scarlett was recently divorced from Ryan Reynolds. Although she got involved with Sean Penn following her separation from Ryan, the 26-year-old and Sean ended their romance before her divorce was finalized.
More Joseph Gordon-Levitt News
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates