Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Scarlett Johansson NOT Hooking Up
Contrary to recent report, Joseph Gordon-Levitt didn't not make out with Scarlett Johansson. A representative for the John Blake of "The Dark Knight Rises" has slammed the hook-up rumor by telling Celebuzz, "Joseph wasn't even in N.Y.C. the night that Us Weekly is reporting they were spotted together."
Words ran rampant earlier that things might be heating up between Joseph and Scarlett. In its new issue, Us Weekly reported that the two Hollywood stars were spotted making out in the Big Apple in September. One eyewitness spilled, "They were kissing," before adding, "They were very lovey."
That was not the first time Joseph and Scarlett went out together. In late July, they reportedly enjoyed dinner together at Hundred Acres in N.Y.C.'s SoHo area. It was said that the two had been discussing a project for some time, and a friend of the "We Bought a Zoo" actress said the two were not romantically involved.
Joseph has previously been linked to other Hollywood ladies, such as Evan Rachel Wood and Devon Aoki. Meanwhile, Scarlett was recently divorced from Ryan Reynolds. Although she got involved with Sean Penn following her separation from Ryan, the 26-year-old and Sean ended their romance before her divorce was finalized.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart