Justin Timberlake Delivers Angry Rapping in FreeSol's 'Role Model' Video
Justin Timberlake might not release a new album anytime soon, but it doesn't mean that he quits music. The former NSYNC member has lent his vocals to "Role Model", a song performed by FreeSol, and appears in its accompanying music video.
Instead of singing like he usually did as a featured guest for other artists, the "Friends With Benefits" star delivers fiery rap lines in this project. He's wandering around a rundown building with the band's members while throwing some fake punches to the camera.
FreeSol is a progressive and unique hip-hop, rock, and soul infused band Justin signed to his label Tennman Records in 2006. They are expected to release a new album "No Rules", where the song will be included, later this year.
More Justin Timberlake News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding