Justin Timberlake Delivers Angry Rapping in FreeSol's 'Role Model' Video
Justin Timberlake might not release a new album anytime soon, but it doesn't mean that he quits music. The former NSYNC member has lent his vocals to "Role Model", a song performed by FreeSol, and appears in its accompanying music video.
Instead of singing like he usually did as a featured guest for other artists, the "Friends With Benefits" star delivers fiery rap lines in this project. He's wandering around a rundown building with the band's members while throwing some fake punches to the camera.
FreeSol is a progressive and unique hip-hop, rock, and soul infused band Justin signed to his label Tennman Records in 2006. They are expected to release a new album "No Rules", where the song will be included, later this year.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythms' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle