Justin Timberlake Delivers Angry Rapping in FreeSol's 'Role Model' Video
Justin Timberlake might not release a new album anytime soon, but it doesn't mean that he quits music. The former NSYNC member has lent his vocals to "Role Model", a song performed by FreeSol, and appears in its accompanying music video.
Instead of singing like he usually did as a featured guest for other artists, the "Friends With Benefits" star delivers fiery rap lines in this project. He's wandering around a rundown building with the band's members while throwing some fake punches to the camera.
FreeSol is a progressive and unique hip-hop, rock, and soul infused band Justin signed to his label Tennman Records in 2006. They are expected to release a new album "No Rules", where the song will be included, later this year.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake