Justin Timberlake Delivers Angry Rapping in FreeSol's 'Role Model' Video
Justin Timberlake might not release a new album anytime soon, but it doesn't mean that he quits music. The former NSYNC member has lent his vocals to "Role Model", a song performed by FreeSol, and appears in its accompanying music video.
Instead of singing like he usually did as a featured guest for other artists, the "Friends With Benefits" star delivers fiery rap lines in this project. He's wandering around a rundown building with the band's members while throwing some fake punches to the camera.
FreeSol is a progressive and unique hip-hop, rock, and soul infused band Justin signed to his label Tennman Records in 2006. They are expected to release a new album "No Rules", where the song will be included, later this year.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'