Justin Timberlake Delivers Angry Rapping in FreeSol's 'Role Model' Video
Justin Timberlake might not release a new album anytime soon, but it doesn't mean that he quits music. The former NSYNC member has lent his vocals to "Role Model", a song performed by FreeSol, and appears in its accompanying music video.
Instead of singing like he usually did as a featured guest for other artists, the "Friends With Benefits" star delivers fiery rap lines in this project. He's wandering around a rundown building with the band's members while throwing some fake punches to the camera.
FreeSol is a progressive and unique hip-hop, rock, and soul infused band Justin signed to his label Tennman Records in 2006. They are expected to release a new album "No Rules", where the song will be included, later this year.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama