Daniel Baldwin's Wife Files for Divorce, Makes 'Unreasonable' Demands
Daniel Baldwin's wife gets the divorce ball rolling once again. According to TMZ, Joanne Baldwin has filed a fresh set of divorce papers in Oregon. The news came just a few months after her "Mulholland Falls" actor husband put their separation on hold by withdrawing his petition.
In her petition, the former fashion model-turned-chef is seeking $4,000 a month in child support and sole custody of their two young daughters, Avis Ann and Finley Rae Martineau. She also asks court to require Daniel to take out a $1,000,000 life insurance policy for the benefit of their children.
The documents also show that Joanne is demanding half of Daniel's earning, including half of his rumored $100,000 payday in Australia, and asking to be awarded all of the furniture that she owned prior to the marriage. As for her reason for the filing, she claimed she and the actor have irreconcilable differences that have caused "the irremediable breakdown of their marriage."
A source close to Daniel has commented on Joanne's list of requests. Speaking to E! News of the matter, the so-called inside source said, "Joanne's demands in the divorce papers are unreasonable and ultimately the burden of proof is on her and she doesn't have a leg to stand on."
The insider went on to note, "There is a very slim chance that Joanne would ever be awarded sole custody of their children due to the fact that she has two prior DUIs and has continually violated her probation. Daniel has been clean and sober for more than four years and his biggest priority is his children's well being."
Daniel had filed for divorce back in July around the same time he filed for and won a restraining order against Joanne. In his petition for the restraining order, the actor claimed that his estranged wife had made multiple threats to kill him in front of their children. In August, however, he and his wife agreed to cancel both petitions.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed