Chris Brown Shows His Fangs and Howl in 'Niggas in Paris' Video
Just a few days after releasing "Niggas in Paris" freestyle, Chris Brown quickly follows it up with an accompanying music video. The viral clip shows Breezy putting on a werewolf mask and howling to the camera. He is also goofing around with T-Pain and unleashing his fangs.
"You ain't no groupie girl and you know that I won't say s**t/ You got skeletons in your closet, I got aliens in my basement," Breezy takes the mic and spits his verses out. The Auto-Tune king backs him up by throwing a repeatedly high-pitched "yeah", "oh" and "woo".
The song itself is a rework of Kanye West and Jay-Z's song "Niggas in Paris" which is taken from the duo's first collaboration album "Watch the Throne". The re-recorded version is released by Breezy as an early Halloween treat for his devotees.
More Chris Brown News
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'