Chris Brown Shows His Fangs and Howl in 'Niggas in Paris' Video
Just a few days after releasing "Niggas in Paris" freestyle, Chris Brown quickly follows it up with an accompanying music video. The viral clip shows Breezy putting on a werewolf mask and howling to the camera. He is also goofing around with T-Pain and unleashing his fangs.
"You ain't no groupie girl and you know that I won't say s**t/ You got skeletons in your closet, I got aliens in my basement," Breezy takes the mic and spits his verses out. The Auto-Tune king backs him up by throwing a repeatedly high-pitched "yeah", "oh" and "woo".
The song itself is a rework of Kanye West and Jay-Z's song "Niggas in Paris" which is taken from the duo's first collaboration album "Watch the Throne". The re-recorded version is released by Breezy as an early Halloween treat for his devotees.
Chris Brown's "Niggas in Paris" freestyle (feat. T-Pain) music video
More Chris Brown News
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed