Chris Brown Shows His Fangs and Howl in 'Niggas in Paris' Video
Just a few days after releasing "Niggas in Paris" freestyle, Chris Brown quickly follows it up with an accompanying music video. The viral clip shows Breezy putting on a werewolf mask and howling to the camera. He is also goofing around with T-Pain and unleashing his fangs.
"You ain't no groupie girl and you know that I won't say s**t/ You got skeletons in your closet, I got aliens in my basement," Breezy takes the mic and spits his verses out. The Auto-Tune king backs him up by throwing a repeatedly high-pitched "yeah", "oh" and "woo".
The song itself is a rework of Kanye West and Jay-Z's song "Niggas in Paris" which is taken from the duo's first collaboration album "Watch the Throne". The re-recorded version is released by Breezy as an early Halloween treat for his devotees.
Chris Brown's "Niggas in Paris" freestyle (feat. T-Pain) music video
More Chris Brown News
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist