Chris Brown Shows His Fangs and Howl in 'Niggas in Paris' Video
Just a few days after releasing "Niggas in Paris" freestyle, Chris Brown quickly follows it up with an accompanying music video. The viral clip shows Breezy putting on a werewolf mask and howling to the camera. He is also goofing around with T-Pain and unleashing his fangs.
"You ain't no groupie girl and you know that I won't say s**t/ You got skeletons in your closet, I got aliens in my basement," Breezy takes the mic and spits his verses out. The Auto-Tune king backs him up by throwing a repeatedly high-pitched "yeah", "oh" and "woo".
The song itself is a rework of Kanye West and Jay-Z's song "Niggas in Paris" which is taken from the duo's first collaboration album "Watch the Throne". The re-recorded version is released by Breezy as an early Halloween treat for his devotees.
More Chris Brown News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed