Chris Brown Shows His Fangs and Howl in 'Niggas in Paris' Video
Just a few days after releasing "Niggas in Paris" freestyle, Chris Brown quickly follows it up with an accompanying music video. The viral clip shows Breezy putting on a werewolf mask and howling to the camera. He is also goofing around with T-Pain and unleashing his fangs.
"You ain't no groupie girl and you know that I won't say s**t/ You got skeletons in your closet, I got aliens in my basement," Breezy takes the mic and spits his verses out. The Auto-Tune king backs him up by throwing a repeatedly high-pitched "yeah", "oh" and "woo".
The song itself is a rework of Kanye West and Jay-Z's song "Niggas in Paris" which is taken from the duo's first collaboration album "Watch the Throne". The re-recorded version is released by Breezy as an early Halloween treat for his devotees.
Chris Brown's "Niggas in Paris" freestyle (feat. T-Pain) music video
More Chris Brown News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'