Ashley Greene Announced as New Face of DKNY Jeans
Ashley Greene has officially become the new face of DKNY. On Wednesday, October 19, the fashion label announced that the Alice Cullen of "Twilight Saga" has signed an exclusive one-year agreement to represent DKNY Jeans in its ad campaigns as well as to serve as the brand-ambassador for DKNY.
Speaking of the collaboration, the 24-year-old actress said in a statement, "I've always loved Donna Karan's creations." She further gushed, "To be a part of the brands' message is incredibly exciting because it feels like such an organic fit. It's easy to talk about how these clothes work for my lifestyle, whether I'm in New York, L.A. or traveling for work."
Patti Cohen, Donna Karan International's executive vice president for global marketing and communications, explained in a press release, "Ashley embodies everything DKNY - her energy, her spirit, her eclectic personal style." She added that the actress "is on the forefront of what it means to connect with a global fan base through social media, a focus that is aligned with our digital and new media initiatives."
Ashley, who will soon be seen in "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I", will be featured in the upcoming global ad campaign for Spring 2012. For the project, the former girlfriend of Joe Jonas will be photographed by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen