Ashley Greene Announced as New Face of DKNY Jeans
Ashley Greene has officially become the new face of DKNY. On Wednesday, October 19, the fashion label announced that the Alice Cullen of "Twilight Saga" has signed an exclusive one-year agreement to represent DKNY Jeans in its ad campaigns as well as to serve as the brand-ambassador for DKNY.
Speaking of the collaboration, the 24-year-old actress said in a statement, "I've always loved Donna Karan's creations." She further gushed, "To be a part of the brands' message is incredibly exciting because it feels like such an organic fit. It's easy to talk about how these clothes work for my lifestyle, whether I'm in New York, L.A. or traveling for work."
Patti Cohen, Donna Karan International's executive vice president for global marketing and communications, explained in a press release, "Ashley embodies everything DKNY - her energy, her spirit, her eclectic personal style." She added that the actress "is on the forefront of what it means to connect with a global fan base through social media, a focus that is aligned with our digital and new media initiatives."
Ashley, who will soon be seen in "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I", will be featured in the upcoming global ad campaign for Spring 2012. For the project, the former girlfriend of Joe Jonas will be photographed by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin.
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic