Derek Hough of 'DWTS' Nearly Calls Police Over Fender Bender
Derek Hough got involved in a minor fender bender last Tuesday, October 18, and apparently came close to calling police. The incident happened outside STK, where the "Dancing with the Stars" cast were throwing an after-show party. The pro dancer was waiting to valet his Audi when he got rammed by another man in a Porsche.
Speaking of the accident that left his car with a few scrapes, the 26-year-old told Marc Malkin of E! the next morning, "He hit me, and then he tried to kind of see me, and he pretty much nearly hit me again!" He continued on recalling that when the man got out of his car, "he was like, 'Dancing With the Stars! Derek Hough!' "
During the chat, the older brother of Julianne Hough admitted that he "was kind of contemplating whether to call the cops or not." In the end, he decided not to. As for the reason why, he noted that paparazzi were around. "I didn't want to make a scene in front of the paparazzi," he explained.
Neither Derek nor the other driver was injured. A paparazzi video shows that the two exchanged information right after the accident.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March