Derek Hough of 'DWTS' Nearly Calls Police Over Fender Bender
Derek Hough got involved in a minor fender bender last Tuesday, October 18, and apparently came close to calling police. The incident happened outside STK, where the "Dancing with the Stars" cast were throwing an after-show party. The pro dancer was waiting to valet his Audi when he got rammed by another man in a Porsche.
Speaking of the accident that left his car with a few scrapes, the 26-year-old told Marc Malkin of E! the next morning, "He hit me, and then he tried to kind of see me, and he pretty much nearly hit me again!" He continued on recalling that when the man got out of his car, "he was like, 'Dancing With the Stars! Derek Hough!' "
During the chat, the older brother of Julianne Hough admitted that he "was kind of contemplating whether to call the cops or not." In the end, he decided not to. As for the reason why, he noted that paparazzi were around. "I didn't want to make a scene in front of the paparazzi," he explained.
Neither Derek nor the other driver was injured. A paparazzi video shows that the two exchanged information right after the accident.
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'