Derek Hough of 'DWTS' Nearly Calls Police Over Fender Bender
Derek Hough got involved in a minor fender bender last Tuesday, October 18, and apparently came close to calling police. The incident happened outside STK, where the "Dancing with the Stars" cast were throwing an after-show party. The pro dancer was waiting to valet his Audi when he got rammed by another man in a Porsche.
Speaking of the accident that left his car with a few scrapes, the 26-year-old told Marc Malkin of E! the next morning, "He hit me, and then he tried to kind of see me, and he pretty much nearly hit me again!" He continued on recalling that when the man got out of his car, "he was like, 'Dancing With the Stars! Derek Hough!' "
During the chat, the older brother of Julianne Hough admitted that he "was kind of contemplating whether to call the cops or not." In the end, he decided not to. As for the reason why, he noted that paparazzi were around. "I didn't want to make a scene in front of the paparazzi," he explained.
Neither Derek nor the other driver was injured. A paparazzi video shows that the two exchanged information right after the accident.
More Derek Hough News
- Topless Kim Kardashian and North West Are Included in New Kimojis. Get the Sneak Peeks
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Spotted 'Making Out' at Drake's Party
- 'X-Men' Show 'Legion' Gets Series Order at FX. See the First Picture!
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities