Derek Hough of 'DWTS' Nearly Calls Police Over Fender Bender
Derek Hough got involved in a minor fender bender last Tuesday, October 18, and apparently came close to calling police. The incident happened outside STK, where the "Dancing with the Stars" cast were throwing an after-show party. The pro dancer was waiting to valet his Audi when he got rammed by another man in a Porsche.
Speaking of the accident that left his car with a few scrapes, the 26-year-old told Marc Malkin of E! the next morning, "He hit me, and then he tried to kind of see me, and he pretty much nearly hit me again!" He continued on recalling that when the man got out of his car, "he was like, 'Dancing With the Stars! Derek Hough!' "
During the chat, the older brother of Julianne Hough admitted that he "was kind of contemplating whether to call the cops or not." In the end, he decided not to. As for the reason why, he noted that paparazzi were around. "I didn't want to make a scene in front of the paparazzi," he explained.
Neither Derek nor the other driver was injured. A paparazzi video shows that the two exchanged information right after the accident.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift