Coldplay Rock Elephant Costume in 'Paradise' Music Video
Coldplay appear as four elephant dudes in a music video for their latest single "Paradise". The story begins when Chris Martin, wearing the animal costume, escapes his cage somewhere in the city and embarks on a long journey to find his three brothers.
"Paradise" is taken from Coldplay's new album "Mylo Xyloto". The song opens with gentle tune which is followed by some catchy punch along the way. "When she was just a girl, she expected the world/ But it flew away from her reach, and bullets catch in her teeth," Chris croons.
The album is slated to come out in the United States on October 25. One and the only featured guest in the upcoming effort is Rihanna. In a song called "Princess of China", she sings back and forth with Chris about a love that they thought could be real but turned out to be just a fairytale.
Two weeks after the album release, Coldplay are going to Belfast for a live performance at 2011 MTV Europe Music Awards. They will be joined by Jessie J, LMFAO and Red Hot Chili Peppers. The show is held on November 6 and hosted by Selena Gomez.
Coldplay's "Paradise" music video
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper