Coldplay Rock Elephant Costume in 'Paradise' Music Video
Coldplay appear as four elephant dudes in a music video for their latest single "Paradise". The story begins when Chris Martin, wearing the animal costume, escapes his cage somewhere in the city and embarks on a long journey to find his three brothers.
"Paradise" is taken from Coldplay's new album "Mylo Xyloto". The song opens with gentle tune which is followed by some catchy punch along the way. "When she was just a girl, she expected the world/ But it flew away from her reach, and bullets catch in her teeth," Chris croons.
The album is slated to come out in the United States on October 25. One and the only featured guest in the upcoming effort is Rihanna. In a song called "Princess of China", she sings back and forth with Chris about a love that they thought could be real but turned out to be just a fairytale.
Two weeks after the album release, Coldplay are going to Belfast for a live performance at 2011 MTV Europe Music Awards. They will be joined by Jessie J, LMFAO and Red Hot Chili Peppers. The show is held on November 6 and hosted by Selena Gomez.
More Coldplay News
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen