Taylor Swift: There's Nothing Going on in My Love Life
Taylor Swift makes it clear that she is single at the moment. When asked how her boyfriend likes the way her new fragrance, Wonderstruck, smells during an appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", the "Back to December" singer is quick to tell host Ellen DeGeneres, "I don't have one. I keep telling you that."
"I just don't," the 21-year-old goes on. "I, for real, don't have a boyfriend. I sit by myself and I watch 'Law & Order'. I don't have a boyfriend - I don't even have like kind of a boyfriend - I don't have someone that I'm texting that is a guy that someday might be my boyfriend. There's like nothing going on right now!"
When Ellen jokes, "That's pathetic!", the country singer responds, "You have to be okay with it." She elaborates, "If you're the girl that needs a boyfriend, and once she loses that boyfriend needs to replace it with a different boyfriend, it's just this constant stream of boyfriends all the time. I don't feel like I ever want to be that girl."
Taylor, who was previously linked to the likes of Taylor Lautner, Jake Gyllenhaal and Chord Overstreet, adds that she wants her relationship with her boyfriend to be a special one. "I want to be the girl that when she falls in love, it's a big deal and it's a rare thing," she gushes.
More Taylor Swift News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?