Taylor Swift: There's Nothing Going on in My Love Life
Taylor Swift makes it clear that she is single at the moment. When asked how her boyfriend likes the way her new fragrance, Wonderstruck, smells during an appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", the "Back to December" singer is quick to tell host Ellen DeGeneres, "I don't have one. I keep telling you that."
"I just don't," the 21-year-old goes on. "I, for real, don't have a boyfriend. I sit by myself and I watch 'Law & Order'. I don't have a boyfriend - I don't even have like kind of a boyfriend - I don't have someone that I'm texting that is a guy that someday might be my boyfriend. There's like nothing going on right now!"
When Ellen jokes, "That's pathetic!", the country singer responds, "You have to be okay with it." She elaborates, "If you're the girl that needs a boyfriend, and once she loses that boyfriend needs to replace it with a different boyfriend, it's just this constant stream of boyfriends all the time. I don't feel like I ever want to be that girl."
Taylor, who was previously linked to the likes of Taylor Lautner, Jake Gyllenhaal and Chord Overstreet, adds that she wants her relationship with her boyfriend to be a special one. "I want to be the girl that when she falls in love, it's a big deal and it's a rare thing," she gushes.
More Taylor Swift News
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant
- 'DWTS' Pro Cheryl Burke Is on Board for 'Dance Moms' Following Abby Lee Miller's Dramatic Exit
- Ben Affleck Looks in Good Spirits While Making First Public Appearance Since Rehab