Mariska Hargitay Welcomes Another Kid in Her Family
Mariska Hargitay has adopted a baby boy just six months after adopting daughter Amaya Josephine. The "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" actress and her husband, Peter Hermann, name the new addition Andrew Nicolas.
Andrew was born in the United States over the summer about three months early. "He was a preemie," an insider told Us magazine. "He and Amaya are just a few months apart."
Regarding the reason the couple adopted another baby within a short period of time, the source said, "Their hearts were so opened by the [first] adoption. So they couldn't imagine NOT taking the opportunity to bring another baby into the family." Hargitay and Hermann also have a 5-year-old son named August.
The actress is said to be "very tired and overwhelmed with the change" but "overjoyed", "thrilled and amazed". She will continue to work four days a week.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival