Mariska Hargitay Welcomes Another Kid in Her Family
Mariska Hargitay has adopted a baby boy just six months after adopting daughter Amaya Josephine. The "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" actress and her husband, Peter Hermann, name the new addition Andrew Nicolas.
Andrew was born in the United States over the summer about three months early. "He was a preemie," an insider told Us magazine. "He and Amaya are just a few months apart."
Regarding the reason the couple adopted another baby within a short period of time, the source said, "Their hearts were so opened by the [first] adoption. So they couldn't imagine NOT taking the opportunity to bring another baby into the family." Hargitay and Hermann also have a 5-year-old son named August.
The actress is said to be "very tired and overwhelmed with the change" but "overjoyed", "thrilled and amazed". She will continue to work four days a week.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl