Mariska Hargitay Welcomes Another Kid in Her Family
Mariska Hargitay has adopted a baby boy just six months after adopting daughter Amaya Josephine. The "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" actress and her husband, Peter Hermann, name the new addition Andrew Nicolas.
Andrew was born in the United States over the summer about three months early. "He was a preemie," an insider told Us magazine. "He and Amaya are just a few months apart."
Regarding the reason the couple adopted another baby within a short period of time, the source said, "Their hearts were so opened by the [first] adoption. So they couldn't imagine NOT taking the opportunity to bring another baby into the family." Hargitay and Hermann also have a 5-year-old son named August.
The actress is said to be "very tired and overwhelmed with the change" but "overjoyed", "thrilled and amazed". She will continue to work four days a week.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard