Mariska Hargitay Welcomes Another Kid in Her Family
Mariska Hargitay has adopted a baby boy just six months after adopting daughter Amaya Josephine. The "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" actress and her husband, Peter Hermann, name the new addition Andrew Nicolas.
Andrew was born in the United States over the summer about three months early. "He was a preemie," an insider told Us magazine. "He and Amaya are just a few months apart."
Regarding the reason the couple adopted another baby within a short period of time, the source said, "Their hearts were so opened by the [first] adoption. So they couldn't imagine NOT taking the opportunity to bring another baby into the family." Hargitay and Hermann also have a 5-year-old son named August.
The actress is said to be "very tired and overwhelmed with the change" but "overjoyed", "thrilled and amazed". She will continue to work four days a week.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special