'Punk'd' Victim Lauren Conrad Gets Set Up in Fake Rescue Effort
Lauren Conrad has become the latest victim of revived prank show "Punk'd". The 25-year-old reality star was leaving King's Road Cafe in Los Angeles after a lunch with a female friend a few days ago when she was led into thinking that a woman was stuck in the trash compactor of a passing garbage truck.
Looking genuinely worried, the former star of MTV's "Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County" helped alert the truck driver to stop. Donning a white tank top paired with long skirt, the author of "L.A. Candy" trilogy even gave a hand on the fake rescue effort where people unloaded bags of recycling from the vehicle.
It was not until Dax Shepard came to the scene and approached her that Conrad realized she got punk'd. The blonde beauty looked relieved when Ashton Kutcher's partner on the original "Punk'd" reassured her that no one had really been in danger, and the two shared a hug.
Before Conrad, "Punk'd" had earlier claimed Taylor Swift as its victim. Justin Bieber was reportedly very involved during the filming of the scenes which were said to be featured in the first episode of the revamped show.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special