'Punk'd' Victim Lauren Conrad Gets Set Up in Fake Rescue Effort
Lauren Conrad has become the latest victim of revived prank show "Punk'd". The 25-year-old reality star was leaving King's Road Cafe in Los Angeles after a lunch with a female friend a few days ago when she was led into thinking that a woman was stuck in the trash compactor of a passing garbage truck.
Looking genuinely worried, the former star of MTV's "Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County" helped alert the truck driver to stop. Donning a white tank top paired with long skirt, the author of "L.A. Candy" trilogy even gave a hand on the fake rescue effort where people unloaded bags of recycling from the vehicle.
It was not until Dax Shepard came to the scene and approached her that Conrad realized she got punk'd. The blonde beauty looked relieved when Ashton Kutcher's partner on the original "Punk'd" reassured her that no one had really been in danger, and the two shared a hug.
Before Conrad, "Punk'd" had earlier claimed Taylor Swift as its victim. Justin Bieber was reportedly very involved during the filming of the scenes which were said to be featured in the first episode of the revamped show.
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones