'Punk'd' Victim Lauren Conrad Gets Set Up in Fake Rescue Effort
Lauren Conrad has become the latest victim of revived prank show "Punk'd". The 25-year-old reality star was leaving King's Road Cafe in Los Angeles after a lunch with a female friend a few days ago when she was led into thinking that a woman was stuck in the trash compactor of a passing garbage truck.
Looking genuinely worried, the former star of MTV's "Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County" helped alert the truck driver to stop. Donning a white tank top paired with long skirt, the author of "L.A. Candy" trilogy even gave a hand on the fake rescue effort where people unloaded bags of recycling from the vehicle.
It was not until Dax Shepard came to the scene and approached her that Conrad realized she got punk'd. The blonde beauty looked relieved when Ashton Kutcher's partner on the original "Punk'd" reassured her that no one had really been in danger, and the two shared a hug.
Before Conrad, "Punk'd" had earlier claimed Taylor Swift as its victim. Justin Bieber was reportedly very involved during the filming of the scenes which were said to be featured in the first episode of the revamped show.
More Lauren Conrad News
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music