Selena Gomez to Be a 'Hot Mess' in Dave Meyers' New Movie
Selena Gomez is close to land a new movie project amid her recent death threat issue. The Disney darling is in negotiation to star in a forthcoming comedy film called "Hot Mess", which will be directed by Dave Meyers.
According to Deadline, the story of the upcoming movie project follows four girls who are desperately trying to avoid becoming the hot messes they are destined to be. The screenplay is written by Jenni Ross. Words are, many young starlets are racing to win the roles for the other three girls.
Selena last starred in "Monte Carlo", where she plays opposite Leighton Meester, Katie Cassidy and Cory Monteith. In the near future, she will appear as cameo in family movie "The Muppets", which will be released in times of the Thanksgiving week on November 23.
In related news, the former "Wizards of Waverly Place" beauty has recently gotten a restraining order from L.A.P.D. against a man named Thomas Brodnicki, who sent her a serious death threat. She asked the 46-year-old man to stay 100 yards from her at all times.
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His Debut on 'SNL'
- Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Can't Stop Tweeting During National Security Briefing on 'SNL'
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball