Selena Gomez to Be a 'Hot Mess' in Dave Meyers' New Movie
Selena Gomez is close to land a new movie project amid her recent death threat issue. The Disney darling is in negotiation to star in a forthcoming comedy film called "Hot Mess", which will be directed by Dave Meyers.
According to Deadline, the story of the upcoming movie project follows four girls who are desperately trying to avoid becoming the hot messes they are destined to be. The screenplay is written by Jenni Ross. Words are, many young starlets are racing to win the roles for the other three girls.
Selena last starred in "Monte Carlo", where she plays opposite Leighton Meester, Katie Cassidy and Cory Monteith. In the near future, she will appear as cameo in family movie "The Muppets", which will be released in times of the Thanksgiving week on November 23.
In related news, the former "Wizards of Waverly Place" beauty has recently gotten a restraining order from L.A.P.D. against a man named Thomas Brodnicki, who sent her a serious death threat. She asked the 46-year-old man to stay 100 yards from her at all times.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars