Selena Gomez to Be a 'Hot Mess' in Dave Meyers' New Movie
Selena Gomez is close to land a new movie project amid her recent death threat issue. The Disney darling is in negotiation to star in a forthcoming comedy film called "Hot Mess", which will be directed by Dave Meyers.
According to Deadline, the story of the upcoming movie project follows four girls who are desperately trying to avoid becoming the hot messes they are destined to be. The screenplay is written by Jenni Ross. Words are, many young starlets are racing to win the roles for the other three girls.
Selena last starred in "Monte Carlo", where she plays opposite Leighton Meester, Katie Cassidy and Cory Monteith. In the near future, she will appear as cameo in family movie "The Muppets", which will be released in times of the Thanksgiving week on November 23.
In related news, the former "Wizards of Waverly Place" beauty has recently gotten a restraining order from L.A.P.D. against a man named Thomas Brodnicki, who sent her a serious death threat. She asked the 46-year-old man to stay 100 yards from her at all times.
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'