Reese Witherspoon: Jennifer Aniston and I Make Out on Saturdays
Reese Witherspoon has joked about how close she is to another Hollywood beauty Jennifer Aniston. On Monday, October 17, the "Water for Elephants" actress presented an award to the former "Friends" star at ELLE's 18th Annual Women in Hollywood Tribute, and gushed about their "make out" session.
"There are not that many people actually who have this incredible combination of sex appeal and complete lovability," the 35-year-old said of Jennifer. "You just want to get your nails done with her and you want to make out with her - at least I do. And that's what we do sometimes on Saturdays. First we get our nails done - so cute! - and then we make out. It's totally awesome."
During her presentation, the 35-year-old also remembered the time she played Jennifer's sister on "Friends". Admitting she was obsessed with the sitcom, she said, "In all my enthusiasm I completely forgot something very crucial- that I had never been on television ever before in my entire life and I never really had been in front of a live audience before ever in my entire life."
Speaking before the packed ballroom at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills, Reese went on recalling, "I panicked. I totally froze. It became immediately clear to me that I had no idea what I was doing and I was completely out of my league." She then shared that Jennifer help her by advising her, "Don't try to be perfect. Just be yourself."
42-year-old Jennifer herself came to the event wearing a backless Kaufman Franco dress with a plunging neckline and a pair of Balenciaga shoes. In her speech, she said, "We have to continue inspiring, supporting and loving an encouraging each other because for all of the young women who are following in our footsteps."
The girlfriend of Justin Theroux wasn't the only honoree at the ELLE gala. Barbra Streisand, Naomi Watts, Viola Davis, Michelle Pfeiffer, Freida Pinto and Evan Rachel Wood were also among the nine female celebrities honored during the Monday night event.
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'