Reese Witherspoon: Jennifer Aniston and I Make Out on Saturdays
Reese Witherspoon has joked about how close she is to another Hollywood beauty Jennifer Aniston. On Monday, October 17, the "Water for Elephants" actress presented an award to the former "Friends" star at ELLE's 18th Annual Women in Hollywood Tribute, and gushed about their "make out" session.
"There are not that many people actually who have this incredible combination of sex appeal and complete lovability," the 35-year-old said of Jennifer. "You just want to get your nails done with her and you want to make out with her - at least I do. And that's what we do sometimes on Saturdays. First we get our nails done - so cute! - and then we make out. It's totally awesome."
During her presentation, the 35-year-old also remembered the time she played Jennifer's sister on "Friends". Admitting she was obsessed with the sitcom, she said, "In all my enthusiasm I completely forgot something very crucial- that I had never been on television ever before in my entire life and I never really had been in front of a live audience before ever in my entire life."
Speaking before the packed ballroom at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills, Reese went on recalling, "I panicked. I totally froze. It became immediately clear to me that I had no idea what I was doing and I was completely out of my league." She then shared that Jennifer help her by advising her, "Don't try to be perfect. Just be yourself."
42-year-old Jennifer herself came to the event wearing a backless Kaufman Franco dress with a plunging neckline and a pair of Balenciaga shoes. In her speech, she said, "We have to continue inspiring, supporting and loving an encouraging each other because for all of the young women who are following in our footsteps."
The girlfriend of Justin Theroux wasn't the only honoree at the ELLE gala. Barbra Streisand, Naomi Watts, Viola Davis, Michelle Pfeiffer, Freida Pinto and Evan Rachel Wood were also among the nine female celebrities honored during the Monday night event.
More Reese Witherspoon News
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'