The Ting Tings Debut 'Hang It Up' Music Video
Roughly a year after releasing a single called "Hands" and three years after dropping their debut album titled "We Started Nothing", The Ting Tings come back with a fresh material called "Hang It Up". They support it by premiering an accompanying music video directed by Dan Gable.
Duo Katie White and Jules De Martino are playing around in a skate park. Instead of joining the kids who enjoy skateboarding, the British group grab their musical instruments and provide anthem of the day through snappy drums and electric guitar riff.
"Hang It Up" is recorded for their second studio album which is yet to be titled. "We wanted to make a very primal, raw album that was honest and experimental and as always rhythm based," the two revealed to Jay-Z's Life + Times blog.
"The songs recorded in Berlin have a different sound to those jammed in Spain. Berlin songs are more 'tech 'n spacey' and melancholic... I think the songs from London and Spain sound like us getting out of the dark place and have a more aggressive funk sound to them."
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves