The Ting Tings Debut 'Hang It Up' Music Video
Roughly a year after releasing a single called "Hands" and three years after dropping their debut album titled "We Started Nothing", The Ting Tings come back with a fresh material called "Hang It Up". They support it by premiering an accompanying music video directed by Dan Gable.
Duo Katie White and Jules De Martino are playing around in a skate park. Instead of joining the kids who enjoy skateboarding, the British group grab their musical instruments and provide anthem of the day through snappy drums and electric guitar riff.
"Hang It Up" is recorded for their second studio album which is yet to be titled. "We wanted to make a very primal, raw album that was honest and experimental and as always rhythm based," the two revealed to Jay-Z's Life + Times blog.
"The songs recorded in Berlin have a different sound to those jammed in Spain. Berlin songs are more 'tech 'n spacey' and melancholic... I think the songs from London and Spain sound like us getting out of the dark place and have a more aggressive funk sound to them."
The Ting Tings' "Hang It Up" music video
- Calvin Harris Is Back on Social Media Following Car Accident, Posts Almost Naked Pic
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope