The Ting Tings Debut 'Hang It Up' Music Video
Roughly a year after releasing a single called "Hands" and three years after dropping their debut album titled "We Started Nothing", The Ting Tings come back with a fresh material called "Hang It Up". They support it by premiering an accompanying music video directed by Dan Gable.
Duo Katie White and Jules De Martino are playing around in a skate park. Instead of joining the kids who enjoy skateboarding, the British group grab their musical instruments and provide anthem of the day through snappy drums and electric guitar riff.
"Hang It Up" is recorded for their second studio album which is yet to be titled. "We wanted to make a very primal, raw album that was honest and experimental and as always rhythm based," the two revealed to Jay-Z's Life + Times blog.
"The songs recorded in Berlin have a different sound to those jammed in Spain. Berlin songs are more 'tech 'n spacey' and melancholic... I think the songs from London and Spain sound like us getting out of the dark place and have a more aggressive funk sound to them."
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama