The Ting Tings Debut 'Hang It Up' Music Video
Roughly a year after releasing a single called "Hands" and three years after dropping their debut album titled "We Started Nothing", The Ting Tings come back with a fresh material called "Hang It Up". They support it by premiering an accompanying music video directed by Dan Gable.
Duo Katie White and Jules De Martino are playing around in a skate park. Instead of joining the kids who enjoy skateboarding, the British group grab their musical instruments and provide anthem of the day through snappy drums and electric guitar riff.
"Hang It Up" is recorded for their second studio album which is yet to be titled. "We wanted to make a very primal, raw album that was honest and experimental and as always rhythm based," the two revealed to Jay-Z's Life + Times blog.
"The songs recorded in Berlin have a different sound to those jammed in Spain. Berlin songs are more 'tech 'n spacey' and melancholic... I think the songs from London and Spain sound like us getting out of the dark place and have a more aggressive funk sound to them."
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik