Jonah Hill's Traveling Schedule Blamed for Split From Girlfriend
Jonah Hill might have gone back to the single market. According to Us Weekly, the actor who starred opposite Brad Pitt in "Moneyball" has called it quits with his longtime girlfriend, Jordan Klein, and traveling is said to likely be the reason why the couple ended their romance.
"Jordan always seemed really happy and in love. I never heard a single complaint about their relationship," so said a source before saying, "It was probably traveling." The source further explained, "She would always go where he was. Now that she has a stable job, she can't just pick up and leave."
Jonah, who has dropped around 40 pounds for his role in "21 Jump Street", first met Jordan in high school. The rumored exes were last seen packing on the PDA back in July. When the "Get Him to the Greek" actor attended an event a few weeks ago, a source said that he was spotted hanging out with a mystery girl.
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated