Jonah Hill's Traveling Schedule Blamed for Split From Girlfriend
Jonah Hill might have gone back to the single market. According to Us Weekly, the actor who starred opposite Brad Pitt in "Moneyball" has called it quits with his longtime girlfriend, Jordan Klein, and traveling is said to likely be the reason why the couple ended their romance.
"Jordan always seemed really happy and in love. I never heard a single complaint about their relationship," so said a source before saying, "It was probably traveling." The source further explained, "She would always go where he was. Now that she has a stable job, she can't just pick up and leave."
Jonah, who has dropped around 40 pounds for his role in "21 Jump Street", first met Jordan in high school. The rumored exes were last seen packing on the PDA back in July. When the "Get Him to the Greek" actor attended an event a few weeks ago, a source said that he was spotted hanging out with a mystery girl.
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings
- The Weeknd Teams Up With Drake to Perform 'Crew Love' at Toronto Show for the First Time in 3 Years
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Are House-Hunting in Norfolk
- Emmy Rossum and 'Mr. Robot' Creator Sam Esmail Tie the Knot in Intimate Ceremony. See the Pics!
- Caitlyn Jenner Says She's Never 'Entirely Comfortable' Having Sex With Kris
- 'Logan Lucky' First Trailer: Channing Tatum, Daniel Craig and Adam Driver Plan a Heist
- Sofia Richie Shuts Down Scott Disick Dating Rumors: We Are Just 'Homies'
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface