Jonah Hill's Traveling Schedule Blamed for Split From Girlfriend
Jonah Hill might have gone back to the single market. According to Us Weekly, the actor who starred opposite Brad Pitt in "Moneyball" has called it quits with his longtime girlfriend, Jordan Klein, and traveling is said to likely be the reason why the couple ended their romance.
"Jordan always seemed really happy and in love. I never heard a single complaint about their relationship," so said a source before saying, "It was probably traveling." The source further explained, "She would always go where he was. Now that she has a stable job, she can't just pick up and leave."
Jonah, who has dropped around 40 pounds for his role in "21 Jump Street", first met Jordan in high school. The rumored exes were last seen packing on the PDA back in July. When the "Get Him to the Greek" actor attended an event a few weeks ago, a source said that he was spotted hanging out with a mystery girl.
More Jonah Hill News
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'