Jonah Hill's Traveling Schedule Blamed for Split From Girlfriend
Jonah Hill might have gone back to the single market. According to Us Weekly, the actor who starred opposite Brad Pitt in "Moneyball" has called it quits with his longtime girlfriend, Jordan Klein, and traveling is said to likely be the reason why the couple ended their romance.
"Jordan always seemed really happy and in love. I never heard a single complaint about their relationship," so said a source before saying, "It was probably traveling." The source further explained, "She would always go where he was. Now that she has a stable job, she can't just pick up and leave."
Jonah, who has dropped around 40 pounds for his role in "21 Jump Street", first met Jordan in high school. The rumored exes were last seen packing on the PDA back in July. When the "Get Him to the Greek" actor attended an event a few weeks ago, a source said that he was spotted hanging out with a mystery girl.
More Jonah Hill News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy