Jonah Hill's Traveling Schedule Blamed for Split From Girlfriend
Jonah Hill might have gone back to the single market. According to Us Weekly, the actor who starred opposite Brad Pitt in "Moneyball" has called it quits with his longtime girlfriend, Jordan Klein, and traveling is said to likely be the reason why the couple ended their romance.
"Jordan always seemed really happy and in love. I never heard a single complaint about their relationship," so said a source before saying, "It was probably traveling." The source further explained, "She would always go where he was. Now that she has a stable job, she can't just pick up and leave."
Jonah, who has dropped around 40 pounds for his role in "21 Jump Street", first met Jordan in high school. The rumored exes were last seen packing on the PDA back in July. When the "Get Him to the Greek" actor attended an event a few weeks ago, a source said that he was spotted hanging out with a mystery girl.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune