'Glades' Renewed for Season 3, 'How to Be a Gentleman' Taken Off the Air
"The Glades" has been renewed for a third season. A&E gives the new season order a month after the show wrapped its sophomore season with 3.9 million viewers in average (1.6 million in 18-49 demo).
Season 3 of the Matt Passmore-starring crime series is expected to return in summer 2012. It joins two other original series, returning "Breakout Kings" and freshman "Longmire", which have been lined up by the cable network for next year.
At almost the same time A&E announced the "Glades" renewal, CBS took a different route for its new series "How to Be a Gentleman". The comedy, which has David Hornsby and Kevin Dillon taking the leads, has been taken off the air just a week after it occupied its new Saturday slot.
Hints regarding the end of "How to Be a Gentleman" first emerged when the eye moved it from the coveted Thursday line-up to the weekend after only two episodes. Back then, it was reported that the network would shut down production of the series after 9 episodes.
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer