'Glades' Renewed for Season 3, 'How to Be a Gentleman' Taken Off the Air
"The Glades" has been renewed for a third season. A&E gives the new season order a month after the show wrapped its sophomore season with 3.9 million viewers in average (1.6 million in 18-49 demo).
Season 3 of the Matt Passmore-starring crime series is expected to return in summer 2012. It joins two other original series, returning "Breakout Kings" and freshman "Longmire", which have been lined up by the cable network for next year.
At almost the same time A&E announced the "Glades" renewal, CBS took a different route for its new series "How to Be a Gentleman". The comedy, which has David Hornsby and Kevin Dillon taking the leads, has been taken off the air just a week after it occupied its new Saturday slot.
Hints regarding the end of "How to Be a Gentleman" first emerged when the eye moved it from the coveted Thursday line-up to the weekend after only two episodes. Back then, it was reported that the network would shut down production of the series after 9 episodes.
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski