'Glades' Renewed for Season 3, 'How to Be a Gentleman' Taken Off the Air
"The Glades" has been renewed for a third season. A&E gives the new season order a month after the show wrapped its sophomore season with 3.9 million viewers in average (1.6 million in 18-49 demo).
Season 3 of the Matt Passmore-starring crime series is expected to return in summer 2012. It joins two other original series, returning "Breakout Kings" and freshman "Longmire", which have been lined up by the cable network for next year.
At almost the same time A&E announced the "Glades" renewal, CBS took a different route for its new series "How to Be a Gentleman". The comedy, which has David Hornsby and Kevin Dillon taking the leads, has been taken off the air just a week after it occupied its new Saturday slot.
Hints regarding the end of "How to Be a Gentleman" first emerged when the eye moved it from the coveted Thursday line-up to the weekend after only two episodes. Back then, it was reported that the network would shut down production of the series after 9 episodes.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!