'Glades' Renewed for Season 3, 'How to Be a Gentleman' Taken Off the Air
"The Glades" has been renewed for a third season. A&E gives the new season order a month after the show wrapped its sophomore season with 3.9 million viewers in average (1.6 million in 18-49 demo).
Season 3 of the Matt Passmore-starring crime series is expected to return in summer 2012. It joins two other original series, returning "Breakout Kings" and freshman "Longmire", which have been lined up by the cable network for next year.
At almost the same time A&E announced the "Glades" renewal, CBS took a different route for its new series "How to Be a Gentleman". The comedy, which has David Hornsby and Kevin Dillon taking the leads, has been taken off the air just a week after it occupied its new Saturday slot.
Hints regarding the end of "How to Be a Gentleman" first emerged when the eye moved it from the coveted Thursday line-up to the weekend after only two episodes. Back then, it was reported that the network would shut down production of the series after 9 episodes.
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower