'Glades' Renewed for Season 3, 'How to Be a Gentleman' Taken Off the Air
"The Glades" has been renewed for a third season. A&E gives the new season order a month after the show wrapped its sophomore season with 3.9 million viewers in average (1.6 million in 18-49 demo).
Season 3 of the Matt Passmore-starring crime series is expected to return in summer 2012. It joins two other original series, returning "Breakout Kings" and freshman "Longmire", which have been lined up by the cable network for next year.
At almost the same time A&E announced the "Glades" renewal, CBS took a different route for its new series "How to Be a Gentleman". The comedy, which has David Hornsby and Kevin Dillon taking the leads, has been taken off the air just a week after it occupied its new Saturday slot.
Hints regarding the end of "How to Be a Gentleman" first emerged when the eye moved it from the coveted Thursday line-up to the weekend after only two episodes. Back then, it was reported that the network would shut down production of the series after 9 episodes.
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'