World Premiere of Charice's 'Louder' Music Video
Charice shrugs off her haters and busts a move in a music video for her latest single "Louder". The Filipino singing sensation dances to an energetic routine choreographed by Gil Duldulao who created a number for Jennifer Lopez, Janet Jackson and Christina Aguilera among others.
"I really love to dance and the song is really an inspirational song," she said before adding, "I can totally dedicate that to all the haters out there. You know, like, 'I don't need you. I don't need no shoulder, you know? I'm gonna be a soldier. No one can bring me down. I'm just gonna do this and be brave'."
Charice went on, "That's why it's called 'Louder' because you being brave is so much louder than you being weak." She releases the song as a second offering from her second international studio album "Infinity" which is coming out later this year.
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake