World Premiere of Charice's 'Louder' Music Video
Charice shrugs off her haters and busts a move in a music video for her latest single "Louder". The Filipino singing sensation dances to an energetic routine choreographed by Gil Duldulao who created a number for Jennifer Lopez, Janet Jackson and Christina Aguilera among others.
"I really love to dance and the song is really an inspirational song," she said before adding, "I can totally dedicate that to all the haters out there. You know, like, 'I don't need you. I don't need no shoulder, you know? I'm gonna be a soldier. No one can bring me down. I'm just gonna do this and be brave'."
Charice went on, "That's why it's called 'Louder' because you being brave is so much louder than you being weak." She releases the song as a second offering from her second international studio album "Infinity" which is coming out later this year.
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton