Teaser for 'Harry Potter' Documentary Shows the Cast's Farewell to Hogwarts
Harry Potter has bid goodbye to his wizard school last summer and the emotional moment is captured in a documentary called "When Harry Left Hogwarts" which teaser has landed online. Documented by Morgan Matthew, the video features the making of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" and "Part II" and plenty of behind-the-scene moments from the set of the famous film franchise.
The teaser is filled with various testimonies from the "Harry Potter" cast members. In addition to showing the filming process, the video sees a farewell party for the cast and crew of the film series. At one point, Emma Watson is seen crying when she signs an autograph for a Potter fan and saying that she can't believe the film series is already wrapped.
The documentary will be included in the DVD/Blu-Ray pack of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II", which has become the biggest movie in 2011 and the third biggest movie of all time. The final installment of the franchise was released in U.S. theaters last July 15, with Daniel Radcliffe, Watson and Rupert Grint reprising their roles as Harry, Hermione and Ron respectively.
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video