Teaser for 'Harry Potter' Documentary Shows the Cast's Farewell to Hogwarts
Harry Potter has bid goodbye to his wizard school last summer and the emotional moment is captured in a documentary called "When Harry Left Hogwarts" which teaser has landed online. Documented by Morgan Matthew, the video features the making of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" and "Part II" and plenty of behind-the-scene moments from the set of the famous film franchise.
The teaser is filled with various testimonies from the "Harry Potter" cast members. In addition to showing the filming process, the video sees a farewell party for the cast and crew of the film series. At one point, Emma Watson is seen crying when she signs an autograph for a Potter fan and saying that she can't believe the film series is already wrapped.
The documentary will be included in the DVD/Blu-Ray pack of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II", which has become the biggest movie in 2011 and the third biggest movie of all time. The final installment of the franchise was released in U.S. theaters last July 15, with Daniel Radcliffe, Watson and Rupert Grint reprising their roles as Harry, Hermione and Ron respectively.
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor