'DWTS' Result: Carson Kressley Voted Off, to Cheer for Other Contestants
"Dancing with the Stars" will not see Carson Kressley's fun and entertaining performance again next week. Having stayed on the show for five weeks despite his messy technique, the fashion expert was finally voted off on Tuesday, October 18 after receiving the lowest score from judges two weeks in a row.
"I've got to say thank you to everyone involved in 'Dancing With the Stars'... To Anna [Trebunskaya] who has been the most amazing, patient, kind, wonderful partner to my cast mates to the judges... to my fans... This has been pure joy for me and, um, I just, you know, hope I can make people smile and laugh and have a great time," Carson said upon learning his fate, promising to come back to give support to the other remaining contestants.
Also in jeopardy that night were David Arquette and Hope Solo. Meanwhile, Chaz Bono and Nancy Grace, who were actually among the bottom placers in current scoreboard based on the points given by judges, were once again safe.
Showing up as the performers during the result show were The Band Perry and Kelly Clarkson.
Next week, David, Hope, Chaz and Nancy will return with the other three celebrities, J.R. Martinez, Ricki Lake and Rob Kardashian.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture