'DWTS' Result: Carson Kressley Voted Off, to Cheer for Other Contestants
"Dancing with the Stars" will not see Carson Kressley's fun and entertaining performance again next week. Having stayed on the show for five weeks despite his messy technique, the fashion expert was finally voted off on Tuesday, October 18 after receiving the lowest score from judges two weeks in a row.
"I've got to say thank you to everyone involved in 'Dancing With the Stars'... To Anna [Trebunskaya] who has been the most amazing, patient, kind, wonderful partner to my cast mates to the judges... to my fans... This has been pure joy for me and, um, I just, you know, hope I can make people smile and laugh and have a great time," Carson said upon learning his fate, promising to come back to give support to the other remaining contestants.
Also in jeopardy that night were David Arquette and Hope Solo. Meanwhile, Chaz Bono and Nancy Grace, who were actually among the bottom placers in current scoreboard based on the points given by judges, were once again safe.
Showing up as the performers during the result show were The Band Perry and Kelly Clarkson.
Next week, David, Hope, Chaz and Nancy will return with the other three celebrities, J.R. Martinez, Ricki Lake and Rob Kardashian.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer