Harry Belafonte Falling Asleep on Live TV Went Viral
Harry Belafonte became popular on YouTube after a video of him falling asleep on live TV went viral. The songwriter and actor was waiting for an early-morning interview with KBAK in Bakersfield, California via satellite when he could not conquer his sleepiness.
"Hey, good morning Harry!" anchor Layla Santiago said, trying to alert the 84-year-old. "Wake up, wake up! This is your wake-up call! OK, I'll tell you what, he's meditating. He's taking a little nap." When the attempt failed, Santiago turned to her co-anchors who have been laughing.
The morning crew assumed that Belafonte had done multiple interviews very early in the morning in the past few days. He is promoting his new memoir "My Song" which hit the shelves last week. Belafonte also recently appeared at the Occupy Wall Street protests in New York City.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3