New 'Descendants' Trailer: George Clooney Can't Find Peace in Hawaii
George Clooney's drama comedy "The Descendants" gets its new trailer available for viewing pleasure via Apple. The brand new video, which has a Hawaiian song as its backsound, sees Clooney's Matt King complaining about his life in Hawaii. "Just because we live in paradise, people think we're somehow immune to life," so he says.
Directed by Oscar winner Alexander Payne, "The Descendants" is a sometime humorous, sometimes tragic journey for King. He is an indifferent father of two girls and is forced to re-examine his past and embrace his future with his daughters. At the same time, he has to wrestle with a decision to seel his family's land handed down from Hawaiian royalty and missionaries.
Joining Clooney in the cast ensemble are Shailene Woodley, Mary Birdsong, Nick Krause, Judy Greer, Beau Bridges and Matthew Lillard. The film was screened at the Toronto International Film Festival last September and at the New York Film Festival on Sunday, October 16. It will open in limited U.S. theaters on November 18.
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos