New 'Descendants' Trailer: George Clooney Can't Find Peace in Hawaii
George Clooney's drama comedy "The Descendants" gets its new trailer available for viewing pleasure via Apple. The brand new video, which has a Hawaiian song as its backsound, sees Clooney's Matt King complaining about his life in Hawaii. "Just because we live in paradise, people think we're somehow immune to life," so he says.
Directed by Oscar winner Alexander Payne, "The Descendants" is a sometime humorous, sometimes tragic journey for King. He is an indifferent father of two girls and is forced to re-examine his past and embrace his future with his daughters. At the same time, he has to wrestle with a decision to seel his family's land handed down from Hawaiian royalty and missionaries.
Joining Clooney in the cast ensemble are Shailene Woodley, Mary Birdsong, Nick Krause, Judy Greer, Beau Bridges and Matthew Lillard. The film was screened at the Toronto International Film Festival last September and at the New York Film Festival on Sunday, October 16. It will open in limited U.S. theaters on November 18.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video