Nicole Scherzinger Is a Rainforest Beauty in Picture of 'Try With Me' Video
Nicole Scherzinger looks serene blending in with nature in a picture taken from the set of her next music video. The female judge of "The X Factor (US)" shot the clip for her single "Try With Me" in a lush Xilitla rainforest in a rural Mexican village.
The on-and-off girlfriend of F1 racer Lewis Hamilton wears a strapless white long dress and is covered with flower petals. The former member of The Pussycat Dolls sits on a mossy concrete with a frond adorning her long hair.
"Try With Me" is the lead single from the re-release of Nicole's first solo album "Killer Love". Its music video comes from direction hands of Aaron Platt and Joseph Toman, and is expected to come out sometime soon. It's filmed in between her tight schedule on the "X Factor".
The album repackage itself is going to be released in Europe on November 14, and will come out in the United States on December 6.
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert