Nicole Scherzinger Is a Rainforest Beauty in Picture of 'Try With Me' Video
Nicole Scherzinger looks serene blending in with nature in a picture taken from the set of her next music video. The female judge of "The X Factor (US)" shot the clip for her single "Try With Me" in a lush Xilitla rainforest in a rural Mexican village.
The on-and-off girlfriend of F1 racer Lewis Hamilton wears a strapless white long dress and is covered with flower petals. The former member of The Pussycat Dolls sits on a mossy concrete with a frond adorning her long hair.
"Try With Me" is the lead single from the re-release of Nicole's first solo album "Killer Love". Its music video comes from direction hands of Aaron Platt and Joseph Toman, and is expected to come out sometime soon. It's filmed in between her tight schedule on the "X Factor".
The album repackage itself is going to be released in Europe on November 14, and will come out in the United States on December 6.
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video