Nicole Scherzinger Is a Rainforest Beauty in Picture of 'Try With Me' Video
Nicole Scherzinger looks serene blending in with nature in a picture taken from the set of her next music video. The female judge of "The X Factor (US)" shot the clip for her single "Try With Me" in a lush Xilitla rainforest in a rural Mexican village.
The on-and-off girlfriend of F1 racer Lewis Hamilton wears a strapless white long dress and is covered with flower petals. The former member of The Pussycat Dolls sits on a mossy concrete with a frond adorning her long hair.
"Try With Me" is the lead single from the re-release of Nicole's first solo album "Killer Love". Its music video comes from direction hands of Aaron Platt and Joseph Toman, and is expected to come out sometime soon. It's filmed in between her tight schedule on the "X Factor".
The album repackage itself is going to be released in Europe on November 14, and will come out in the United States on December 6.
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'